Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Translations

Old 11-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

And part of is pointed against her, which is plain wrong...
Old 11-23-2006, 05:52 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
And part of is pointed against her, which is plain wrong...
seems to me the whole thing is pointed at her. if we weren't 'waiting' .. none of this would be an issue. it makes it even more annoying to me, considering Alizee just sent them a letter a few months ago, saying she would be back soon.

again, I understand what they are trying to do .. and they aren't doing it to be mean. But if I was Alizee, and I saw that song .. I think I would say "Go screw yourselves"

Maybe there are cultural differences here that I am not seeing, for all I know Alizee may love this kind of stuff and think it is something great.
Old 11-24-2006, 02:19 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
seems to me the whole thing is pointed at her. if we weren't 'waiting' .. none of this would be an issue. it makes it even more annoying to me, considering Alizee just sent them a letter a few months ago, saying she would be back soon.
Yes, of course the whole song, too. But I mean that part of it specifically is direct insults on her.

And it's not just the lyrics, it's also the whole background with this song. The reasons it was made for. I followed the thread since the beginning and I have followed the people on French boards long enough to see how they feels and works. They are impulsive and rushes into things without thinking it through first. Well, they are great fans. But even great fan must keep the respect on her at all times.

We are not in position to judge her decisions. We can critique her songs, singing, performancing, interviews, her appearances in public... but we can't go and demand her doing things she's not ready for !
Old 11-24-2006, 02:33 AM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

i feel sorry for us. Alizee is probably sitting back with her feet up enjoying life with her family, and we're on a forum debating about some stupid lyrics? life is great

bottom line is, we're all 'fed up' with the waiting, but she'll be back soon, and no stupid ass lyrics is gonna bring her back any sooner