Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-28-2009, 10:30 PM
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Not sure were this was posted but someone said about being bio warefare i dont think so,
Well, I won't be queuing for any vaccines. Even if it is all just one big happy accident:
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=aTo3LbhcA75I
Old 04-28-2009, 11:06 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

thats waht i belive it was just an accident, becaue after reading the website u posted it wasnt the mutaded virus but just the regular. My speculation is that they were trying to figure out what made the virus mutate the way it did, but had an accident in shipment department.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:18 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Alizée will not be returning to Mexico anytime soon.

France-asks-eu-to-suspend-flights-to-Mexico

PARIS (Reuters) - France will ask the European Union on Thursday to suspend all flights going to Mexico because of the outbreak of swine flu, Health Minister Roselyne Bachelot said on Wednesday. She said the request would be made at a meeting of the 27 European Union health ministers, due to be held in Luxembourg. She also said France was asking for a meeting of EU transport ministers where the proposal could also be discussed.

"During these two meetings we will ask our European colleagues to consider the suspension of flights going to Mexico," she said after a meeting with President Nicolas Sarkozy to discuss the flu outbreak.

She said suspending return flights could be counterproductive because it would force passengers to seek other ways of leaving the country and make it more difficult to trace travellers' journeys.

Asked about Thursday's meeting of health ministers in Luxembourg, a European Union spokeswoman said: "Tomorrow they will discuss preventive measures and that might perhaps also cover travel advice."

The new H1N1 virus has been confirmed around the world and the epicentre of the outbreak is in Mexico.

France has 20 suspected cases, of which two are considered probable. The pair, who had returned from a trip to Mexico, are in hospital in Paris.

Bachelot said France had moved up from a level three to a level four health alert.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:34 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Crap...now it's overseas. This is just getting out of control.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:44 AM
M'alizee

really sad to hear that, so alizée can not go to perform something in mexico, sry when i say that, but maybe she makes more performances in europe. but sry, this is not really funny. i hope it is not the spanisch virus since 1918 i think. that was horrible. god delete this virus please.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
thats waht i belive it was just an accident, becaue after reading the website u posted it wasnt the mutaded virus but just the regular. My speculation is that they were trying to figure out what made the virus mutate the way it did, but had an accident in shipment department.
SK, you might be right, these types of things could never be intentional.

Ever heard of the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment:
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0762136.html
Old 04-29-2009, 12:41 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by M'alizee View Post
i hope it is not the spanisch virus since 1918 i think. that was horrible. god delete this virus please.
I guess in 1918 the health care wasn't half as good as today... it's horrible what has happened and what happen in mexico now and the virus is all over the world... we can just hope scientist will invent something to fight against the virus... and btw you don't need to trust in God - if God would exist he wouldn't allow such a pandemic...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 04-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Yeah there are 7 or 8 countries around the world that had cases of the swine flue, the latest being Germany and New Zeland. Its horrible non the less, and hearing that that lillte boy of 22 months died on Monday is heart breaking.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:04 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

I saw on Sportscenter today that a Mexican futbol player was hospitalized with swine flu symptoms, and all of the games have been played in front of empty stadiums. Its gotten very serious down there. Stay safe, Mexican friends.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:13 PM
M'alizee

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRO87 View Post
we can just hope scientist will invent something to fight against the virus...
i hope too, but they don't have anything against HIV : P. maybe they would also need long, but this swine flu was always on earth, but in mexico it mutants to agressiv virus. so we need luck to make something wich delete the virus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRO87 View Post
and btw you don't need to trust in God - if God would exist he wouldn't allow such a pandemic...
and the world will be perfect and we live in harmonie. allright.

Quote:
Yeah there are 7 or 8 countries around the world that had cases of the swine flue, the latest being Germany and New Zeland. Its horrible non the less, and hearing that that lillte boy of 22 months died on Monday is heart breaking.
new zeland too?. i know that in austria the hospital worker said, the woman wich has this swine flu, is really infected. 4 other people are still in the hospital and waiting for the good or bad news. 1 human in my city is infected, 3 other humans also in my city waiting, and 1 a bit far away from me, fights against the death.
its horrible. poor people.