Interesting, but i'd rather have a different subject. 0 0%
Teh Barret iz soo kewl 6 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2008, 09:46 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Ah you keep pushing and pushing. Fine, i'll include you as a new character whole, on all the plotlines, and then we'll see.
Heh, don't worry about it, TB. I'm just being a smartass. You'll find it's what I do best. (Or what I like doing best, anyway, which is not exactly the same thing...)
Old 07-26-2008, 09:56 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Heh, don't worry about it, TB. I'm just being a smartass. You'll find it's what I do best. (Or what I like doing best, anyway, which is not exactly the same thing...)

I could use one of those in the assassin plot, you're hired!
Not really. But in a way you are.
Old 07-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
I could use one of those in the assassin plot, you're hired!
Not really. But in a way you are.
Hey now, if you're just 'hiring' me to be one of Assassin Alizée's marks...

Actually, y'know what? I can live with that. Nevermind.
Old 07-26-2008, 10:56 PM
Faded into Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Hey now, if you're just 'hiring' me to be one of Assassin Alizée's marks...

Actually, y'know what? I can live with that. Nevermind.
Ah don't worry, a good fan of Alizée shouldn't be as we say, a target, perhaps, but not always.

Ah, I love all my plots so much, I might as well write them all over time.
Old 09-16-2008, 01:32 AM
Faded into Gray

Well i've had a mental block, but after rediscovering an old song I haven't played for a while, I came up with this storyline. I adore it too much, and I will be conceiving it over the next month or three.

Alizée Jacoté:
A newly made widow, she weeps in silence at her husband’s passing. As her husband, now a roaming spirit, watches her, she seeks to free herself from the chains of her sadness by embarking on a spiritual journey through the forests and lands throughout the realm. Though her sadness is invisible, as she wishes it so, she is suited with a handsome young man named Edward, whom she does not love back.
Michael Agerfelle:
The husband of Alizée, now deceased. Unbeknownst to the world, he was murdered at the hands of Edward Tyler, an incubus who is renowned for his affinity for the autumn season. He becomes a spirit or a ghost at the behest of an angel, and he roams the land invisible to all, watching a close eye on his wife. Though he believes that she does not mourn for him (because she refuses to show her true emotions), he follows her, hoping for a chance that she will feel his presence, or to return to life to be with her.
Edward Tyler Belphogère:
An incubus disguising as a human, who lustfully adores Alizée, his passion led him to murder her husband Michael, and taking the new widow under him as seemingly a friend and later, an unrequited love interest. Throughout the story, he can see Michael, in his ghost form, and in parts he converses with the undead Michael in all his sinister glory. He mocks Michael’s inability to tell his wife of the reason of his true death, and constantly attempts to banish the remnants of his spirit so that his interference with the living plane is ceased. His last name is a play on the demon Belphegor.
Brother Wiberg:
A traveling monk whom Alizée goes to seek guidance from, he sends her off on a spiritual quest to free her troubled mind. He tells her to experience the beauty of nature, the spirits in the air, at this she questions the monk’s sanity, but she takes his advice and does so.
Thomas Pollack:
Michael’s cousin and friend, he senses his deceased cousin’s presence and thus leads his own self on a journey to tell Alizée of her husband’s ghastly beckoning. Throughout the story, he begins to learn more and more of Alizée’s suitor, and of his darker, true form.
The Conjurer:
A mysterious spirit who guides Michael through his roaming, he is cloaked and appears when Michael requires guidance the most. He is later revealed to be the angel Gabriel, who helped Michael retain a ghastly form to fix what wrongs has been done upon him, through him, Michael finds out that he was not the only one killed by Edward to gain access to the widows of the murdered spouses.
David Barrett:
A close friend of Thomas, he discovers the secret of Edward, in that he is not truly a human, at this he warns Thomas, who has now gone slightly insane. At this news, Thomas and David go to save Alizée from the hands of the demonic entity; he is wounded fatally towards the end, but manages to live.

And yes, much like my traditions, I will include AAm members in cameos/supporting roles.
I'm sure a certain Swede of this forum can recognize the song I was inevitably spamming whilst I came up with this half-brained idea. It's a MAYH completion, what else?
Old 09-16-2008, 01:23 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

But i wanna be a GNOME!

Joke aside, now when you mention it i realize this is my favourite album, no doubt.

About the stories, i like them all, but you haven't given much details about any of them. How are they told, what are the main themes, how is the story devided between the characters?

Im most interested in how you would write this last one, it's a pretty tough nut to crack since there aren't any known 'mold' to use as in for example the fantasy story.

And for my vote, i would like to see this last one made. The others would very easily become mediocre if you don't do it extremely well. This one really sticks out from the rest, you are so much more free 'story telling wise', hell you got two whole dimensions to play with.

For a novel this is really good, if you wanna write a book or series of books you should go with something wider, again for example the fantasy one.

But ofcourse i would like to see them all

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!

Last edited by Tomtentp; 09-16-2008 at 01:30 PM.. Reason: Adding some stuff
Old 09-17-2008, 01:34 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

TB you have a vivid imagination and exhibit a talent for this sort of thing. I think you should write a novel about all the topics you have outlined or include them in one great novel. I wrote a ballad using Alizee's persona as the main character,but this is much more aggressive undertaking and I applaud your spirit. Git er done!
Old 09-17-2008, 02:16 AM
Faded into Gray

Well eh, I guess my mentality and affinity for exploration is a bit over the top. With the right song I can draw worlds of inspiration and stories, I am heavily influenced by the songs I listen to.

It is a very bright idea to do them all, but I will start with the most recently conceived, simply because I feel it has the ability to be taken seriously, unlike the slight tackiness of the others. Besides, i've felt more excited about the latest one than I have with the others, so we'll see where I go.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:01 PM
A 19 KILLA

vercingetorix is on a distinguished road
Cool grr

I picked ASSASSIN ALIZEE...Wow just thought of something,my boyz new company name is ASSASSINS... ''DANG'' Where am I in this really cool story???I could be the 19 KILLER on the rebel side,and Alizee can be the one to wack me...
Old 09-18-2008, 04:05 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vercingetorix View Post
I picked ASSASSIN ALIZEE...Wow just thought of something,my boyz new company name is ASSASSINS... ''DANG'' Where am I in this really cool story???I could be the 19 KILLER on the rebel side,and Alizee can be the one to wack me...
Actually now when you mention it, this is a very cool story aswell. But i would like it to be presented in a fiction time and place, somewhere with grimmer conditions than what applies to the rather nice and peaceful world of today.

A fantasy theme would work, but that would make you lose the firearms (which kind of shatter my 'hitman' image of an assassin). And fantasy is so stressed already.

I don't know why, but i think the story does best in an post apocalyptic environment where the world is cold and heartless, that would shade her rather ill actions and render them as good hearted instead. I mean an assassin isn't really what characterizes Alizée, killing random people for money and all that. But if you would put her in the position of a saviour and defender of the good world, then it wouldn't seem bad at all.

Maybe it's because this is the way i see her right now and would like to share that vision with everyone, but if done well, i think it could prove to be a cool novel aswell. Ofcourse you need some interesting 'sub-plots' and intriguing characters and events to back it up.

Have any of you seen the movie 'The fifth element', the feeling of that movie is very much like the one im trying to describe. The innocence and good heartence of the girl (Milla Jovovichin) in this movie is strikingly close to how i experience Alizée. Damn when i think about it i must see that movie again, it's such a masterpiece. Perfect blend of emotions, love, action, comedy and science fiction.

If you haven't seen it you should do it right now, i shit you not. It's my favourite Sci-Fi movie of all times.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!