Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-05-2006, 06:14 PM

General Patton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by newalizeefan View Post
it will get better in high school and college.
life before high school really isnt much.
I am in high school...
Old 10-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Let's see, in 2000 I was a Sophmore in High School. Not a whole lot to talk about there (O yeah, the whole El Nino thing).

In 2001, I dated a girl w/ hair like Lili's Believe it or not I really didn't get into music until 2001. Lol, I was too busy doin other shit to really care about the radio or CD's.

The whole Junior/Senoir year was a mix of work/school/findin girls (alota boring shit no one cares about).

I started my first year of college in 2003/2004. I had no clue what I wanted to do and changed my major so many times. The whole hanging w/ college friends was cool, but I got restless.

In Nov. 2004, I join the Air Force still not knowing about Alizée. I really don't know how word of her didn't spread over here. So, the last two years I've been workin/trainin/drinkin for good 'ol Uncle Sam!

I've been stationed In Idaho the last year. The part of Idaho I'm in is pretty bare/boring. This boredom led me to cave to a friends request that I try WoW (I know, I know). Anywho I'm doin my thing, playin WoW, and my friend is like, "you know the sexy dance the night elves do? Watch this"! http://moi-alizee.us/play/?v=11

"OMG!"--I had to have said that like ten times. She was so frick'n perfect, it was crazy! I started Google'n Alizée and voila, I found this site. The rest is history
Old 10-06-2006, 12:23 AM

newalizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Patton View Post
I am in high school...

well im guessing you just started highschool...
lets just say after sophmore year things get better.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:29 AM

pineapplejello is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
when Alizee became famous? this can be pretty lengthy for some people.

she became famous back in 2000, at that time i was in 9th grade, listening to 'new' rock, or what suppose to be new rock.

2001 was a big year for alizee. at that time i was a sophomore in high school, skipping school, listening to hardcore slipknot, being brainwashed by other hardcore bands, while at the same time Alizee was tearing it up over in Europe.

2003, her next album comes out, at that time i quit school, got my GED, and was working at a grocery store for minimum wage, not knowing that great music was being performed by a great artist in Europe, and yet i still havent heard anything of her over here in the states. grrr that angers me...why wasnt she all over the internet at this time?

2004, she gives her last performance before getting married and has a child in 2005. 2005, i join the navy, a year later i discover alizee on drunkendelight.com and the rest is history from there.

what about you guys
Hey dude,
She actually got Married BEFORE her last concert. She got married in November 6, 2003 in Las Vegas Nevada, USA. Her last show, which I attended, was on January 17, 2004 at LE ZENITH THEATER in Paris France before 7000 fans. This is the same concert that is on the VIDEO DVD: ALIZEE EN CONCERT 2004. There may be one or 2 from the Nice, France concert mixed in as well.
Its been much too long of wait for her next CD. It almost seems like she has given up her carrer for a family at the tender age of 20-21, which makes no sense whatsoever, exept she has been brainwashed by her puke hubby Jeremy.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:37 AM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

oops. lemme change that right now...
Old 10-06-2006, 12:47 AM

oscarinio is on a distinguished road

I just can say the first time I saw Alizée was one week ago on youtube.com watching for some hot chicks, then i founf the name Alizée between other and said *of course she is the hottest, i couldnt believe it so i typed Alizée on youtube.com and the first video i saw was J'en Ai Marre by the time i saw her I DIDNT BLINK !!!!! i got hipnotized and amazed of this beautiful beatiful girl .... since 1 week ago i cant stop thinking about Alizée .... SHE IS THE PRITTIEST GIRL ON EARTH !!!!
Old 10-06-2006, 01:02 AM

cane17 is on a distinguished road

2000-6th grade

2001-7th grade and move back to Tampa

2002-8th grade

2003-I just started High School and the Bucs won the Spuer Bowl

2004-10th grade got very good grades,got a car,I got a job at a Movie Theather and the Lightning won the Stanley Cup

2005-11 grade not much happen

2006- graduate High School and fell in love with a Angel Named Alizée

Now that i look back on this it kind of sucks how much i missed out on.

Old 10-06-2006, 01:54 AM
100th Member

DJ_Greg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by newalizeefan View Post
well im guessing you just started highschool...
lets just say after sophmore year things get better.
This is true, although it's different for everyone. My first half of my freshman year was great...everything kind of went south in February (of my freshman year) and didn't pick up again until junior year for me. That was before Alizée was famous, though (not that that has anything to do with it - just bringing it back to the subject of the thread).

Last edited by DJ_Greg; 10-06-2006 at 02:05 AM..
Old 10-06-2006, 09:03 PM
Alizée Fan Since Day 1

Señor Villa is on a distinguished road

2000 I was born
2001 I was walking
2002 I could say my ABC's
Old 10-07-2006, 03:36 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarinio View Post
I just can say the first time I saw Alizée was one week ago on youtube.com watching for some hot chicks, then i founf the name Alizée between other and said *of course she is the hottest, i couldnt believe it so i typed Alizée on youtube.com and the first video i saw was J'en Ai Marre by the time i saw her I DIDNT BLINK !!!!! i got hipnotized and amazed of this beautiful beatiful girl .... since 1 week ago i cant stop thinking about Alizée .... SHE IS THE PRITTIEST GIRL ON EARTH !!!!
Get that, Son! And welcome! You know how to pick em!