Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: What date do you prefer for the Virtual Concert?
Saturday, August 18th 22 55.00%
Tuesday, August 21st 18 45.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2007, 06:53 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Upcoming Virtual Alizée Concert: Info

I will be hosting a virtual Alizée concert/Alizée birthday celebration/Alizée fan gathering this coming August. The event will be held at a cozy French restaurant in Steilacoom, Washington (USA, near Tacoma) and will be similar to the Virtual Concert held last January at the same location (check the link to see pictures and how much fun we had the last time!), only bigger and better! I have already made arrangements with Mr. Bertrand, the restaurant's chef and owner (and also true Frenchman and Alizée fan himself ).

At this time two main dates are in consideration for the event, the final date wil be determined by feedback from individuals who are serious about attending: Saturday August 18th (people tend to be more available on weekends) OR Tuesday August 21st (extra special because it is Lili's birthday and the restaurant is usually closed this day for dinner so it will be open for Lili fans only). I have included a poll for these dates but please only vote if you are serious about attending the event. It makes no sense for people who will not attend to affect the scheduling of the event.

The main event will of course be a showing of En Concert projected on one wall of the restaurant to nearly 10 feet wide... Where else are you gonna be able to see a life-size Lili perform? With such high-quality video, it's like Alizée right there with all her youth, beauty, and talent performing right there for you! I will also be able to show other favorite Alizée videos as well as a wide variety of other European musical entertainment which may be determined by request. There will be plenty of Alizée prizes available as well including a photo of Alizée placed in a frame purchased on the Champs Elysées in Paris sented with Lili's perfume and maybe (fianl word pending) even some of neoteny's coveted drawings! You will also be able to enjoy fine French cuisine and wine courtesy or Mr. Bertrand. I have personally sampled the entire menu and can say from experience that everything is absolutely wonderful! Not to mention, this will be an opportunity to meet in person and discuss Alizée with like-minded fans, potentially from around the country. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to attend the largest Alizée fan meeting in the US; don't miss it!

For those people to whom I have already discussed my intention to host this event, I had been mentioning a July timeframe for it. Considering that I am planning around the school year (I'm a teacher) and my own trip to Europe this summer, I decided that the available July dates didn't provide enough time for people to arrange travel plans and/or time off from work to attend and therefor decided on the August timeframe instead... besides, it is Lili's birthday

I will use this thread to post additional information about the event as it becomes available. If you are interested in attending (and think you might be able to) please PM so I can start forming a list of potential participants so I can properly plan the scope of the event and arrange the final date.

It's gonna be a Youpidou day!

Last edited by CFHollister; 06-17-2007 at 01:56 PM..