Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-31-2007, 03:00 PM
J'essaye parler francais

MesGourmandises is on a distinguished road
Default HELP! What does this video mean?

Hey Mylene fans. I loved the video california by mylene, but i wish i could understand what was going on.. can anyone help me?

This is the link to it:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4BfL0m6bxTI

Anyway, I've concluded that there's wealthy/famous female who is in california, as well as a prostitute that works for a pimp that we see in the video.. then wealthy/famous girl gets in the car to go to a premiere or other event, and while we see her driving, she must drive by all the streetwalking prostitutes outside a nearby stripper club. she looks at them as they taunt her, and then see's one of them thats particularly peculiar to her (who is mylene too, of course). They stare at each other and then the pimp comes over and punishes her for not going up to the car, we can see that prostitute looks more reserved than the others. then the famous/wealthy girl sees the prostitutes pimp pull out a knife and begin to argue with the prostitute, and then the car goes away, buy the wealthy girl urges the driver to stop, and the driver restrains her from getting out and the wealthy girl smacks him. Then we see her go to a premiere or an event, and all the way she looks like she can't stop thinking about the pimp with the knife, thinking the girls gonna get hurt. then apparently she makes herself look like a prostitute by aranging her hair and clothes, then she apparently goes to where all the prostitutes are and she (according to my guess) trys to get with the pimp, maybe for revenge or something, or maybe she got dressed like a hooker because she wanted to go where the hookers are to see if the one hooker she saw was ok, but evidently theres a crime scene there, and she in one motive or another goes with the pimp of the dead girl. she sleeps with him and is then seen apparently stabbing something violently while shes on the bed, i dont know what.

So anyway my question is.
A. Why did she get dressed as a hooker?
B. What is she stabbing at the end of the movie?
C. A general analysis would do me good too!!
Old 10-31-2007, 03:40 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesGourmandises View Post
Hey Mylene fans. I loved the video california by mylene, but i wish i could understand what was going on.. can anyone help me?

This is the link to it:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=4BfL0m6bxTI

Anyway, I've concluded that there's wealthy/famous female who is in california, as well as a prostitute that works for a pimp that we see in the video.. then wealthy/famous girl gets in the car to go to a premiere or other event, and while we see her driving, she must drive by all the streetwalking prostitutes outside a nearby stripper club. she looks at them as they taunt her, and then see's one of them thats particularly peculiar to her (who is mylene too, of course). They stare at each other and then the pimp comes over and punishes her for not going up to the car, we can see that prostitute looks more reserved than the others. then the famous/wealthy girl sees the prostitutes pimp pull out a knife and begin to argue with the prostitute, and then the car goes away, buy the wealthy girl urges the driver to stop, and the driver restrains her from getting out and the wealthy girl smacks him. Then we see her go to a premiere or an event, and all the way she looks like she can't stop thinking about the pimp with the knife, thinking the girls gonna get hurt. then apparently she makes herself look like a prostitute by aranging her hair and clothes, then she apparently goes to where all the prostitutes are and she (according to my guess) trys to get with the pimp, maybe for revenge or something, or maybe she got dressed like a hooker because she wanted to go where the hookers are to see if the one hooker she saw was ok, but evidently theres a crime scene there, and she in one motive or another goes with the pimp of the dead girl. she sleeps with him and is then seen apparently stabbing something violently while shes on the bed, i dont know what.

So anyway my question is.
A. Why did she get dressed as a hooker?
B. What is she stabbing at the end of the movie?
C. A general analysis would do me good too!!
Here's an analysis of the video (you may have to register at mf-international.com to view): about 1/3 down.

http://mf-international.com/viewtopic.php?t=1722

Here's a lyric analysis:

http://mf-international.com/viewtopic.php?t=2344