Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

I haven't been here in a while. I bought a house recently and I'm in the process of getting everything together. I had to sign some papers for the closing and such earlier today. The thought of living alone in my own 3-bedroom 2-bathroom house is pretty darn exciting.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffyrock2 View Post
I haven't been here in a while. I bought a house recently and I'm in the process of getting everything together. I had to sign some papers for the closing and such earlier today. The thought of living alone in my own 3-bedroom 2-bathroom house is pretty darn exciting.
Oh wow man congrats on your own place; good luck with moving in!

I had a bad day, I got very very pissed off. I live on South campus but all my classes are on North (its only a 15min bus ride so its not too bad) but anyways I had a 5:30pm class. I decided to get to the bus stop at 4:35pm. Its now 5:50pm and the bus still hasn't come (they are supposed to come every 15min or so). Finally one comes at around 5:00 but the bastard decides not to stop and skip our stop even though his bus was nearly empty and by now our bus stop was packed with kids. Needless to say the bus finally came at like 5:15. I ended up being late for my favorite class (one I was looking forward to all day) and I had to take a seat all the way in the back of the lecture hall. I couldn't really hear my instructor as well as I had these 4 kids that would not shut the **** up ... they talked the whole 80min .... so it was absolute hell; I missed a lot of what was said. I was not a happy camper ..... I wanted to literally beat the crap out of these kids; why come to class if you dont pay attention or want to be there?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-02-2011, 12:58 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Anthony and I.

Two pack-a-punched Ray Guns, pack-a-punched Thunder Gun, pack-a-punched RPK, both had monkeys, both had all four perks, zero downs, and around 10k each.

Oh, and this was by round eleven. You tell me how my day was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Oh wow man congrats on your own place; good luck with moving in!

I had a bad day, I got very very pissed off. I live on South campus but all my classes are on North (its only a 15min bus ride so its not too bad) but anyways I had a 5:30pm class. I decided to get to the bus stop at 4:35pm. Its now 5:50pm and the bus still hasn't come (they are supposed to come every 15min or so). Finally one comes at around 5:00 but the bastard decides not to stop and skip our stop even though his bus was nearly empty and by now our bus stop was packed with kids. Needless to say the bus finally came at like 5:15. I ended up being late for my favorite class (one I was looking forward to all day) and I had to take a seat all the way in the back of the lecture hall. I couldn't really hear my instructor as well as I had these 4 kids that would not shut the **** up ... they talked the whole 80min .... so it was absolute hell; I missed a lot of what was said. I was not a happy camper ..... I wanted to literally beat the crap out of these kids; why come to class if you dont pay attention or want to be there?
I'm that way with AP and CU Succeed classes.

Really? You're doing four times as much work to be in here and yet you're talking/texting/eating/bitchingabouthowhardtheclassis the whole time?