Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2007, 10:05 AM
JPVA lover

Le Parrain is on a distinguished road
Default What does Alizee make you remember?

Well i found out about Alizee on July 2006. Here are some things that she makes me remember from that time, (mostly summer 2006, and a few moments after it). Dont ask why she makes me remember them.

-My cousins coming over everyday in the summertime. We would play world of warcraft (lol). I listened to Alizee on my iPod while i played haha. We would also watch a mexican prank show called infarto which was hilarious. I also remember having A LOT of cans of Arizona iced tea in the fridge too lol. (i know random)

-Around mid-august we went on a trip to hawaii. On the plane ride there, all i would listen to is Alizee. While in our hotel room, i would go outside on the balcony with a great view of the beach and the city and just sit and listen to her songs. Very relaxing, especially in Hawaii. That trip was unforgettable. Oh yea and i ordered a Razorblade necklace on the night before we left for hawaii. It arrived when i came back from the trip.

-The fall 2006 college semester. It was an Alizee-filled semester. Listening to her on my iPod everyday in between classes. Listening to her when i drive to and from school. Going home and watching her videos.

-Changing my style because i was obssessed with Paris (thanks Alizee) and their style of dressing. I dropped the ghetto stuff and became more GQ. Also bought a calendar with Paris pics and some posters of paris.

-Buying nutellas and french baguettes because i saw alizee eating it on that little video clip.

-The day of her birthday. It was my first day back from summer vacation. I remember coming home and seeing a lot of bday greetings and that week, a lot of news about her was popping up.

-Staying up on a Saturday to watch Amelie. While i was watching the movie i was trying to learn a song on the piano called First Love. The song reminded me of Alizee.

-Thinking of her 24/7. Everyday i would hope by some miracle that i would run into her. But well of course that would never happen. Also thinking about going out on dates with her and stuff.

That's not even half of it, i want to go more into detail but its going to take too long. Yea that was all last year. Sadly im not into Alizee as much as i was during the summer/fall 2006. But i still come here everyday to check up on current news. And im imagining ill be going back into alizee-mode once she makes her comeback.

^ THE WAIT IS OVER!!! ^

Last edited by Le Parrain; 05-26-2007 at 10:07 AM..