Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-03-2008, 11:29 AM

ajaccio corsica is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

hi
computer industry is located in bengalore, that's why so many ppl have to learn english there
it doesn't mean everybody speaks english in the country
I don't pretend, it's the truth, I know dreamer knows everything about india but he doesn't seem to know this
hope he'll never come to corsica, ppl like him are not specially welcome here
please stop pretending things you don't actually know, I worked with ppl from india for about 4 years and they had no reason to hide the fact that they didn't speak a fluent english
cheers
Old 03-03-2008, 11:37 AM

ggin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaccio corsica View Post
hi
computer industry is located in bengalore, that's why so many ppl have to learn english there
I don't pretend, it's the truth, I know dreamer knows everything about india but he doesn't seem to know this
please stop pretending things you don't actually know, I worked with ppl from india for about 4 years and they had no reason to hide the fact that they didn't speak a fluent english
cheers
First of all, who said EVERYONE in India spoke english? That's not what we have said.

Second, is it up to you to decide who is and isn't welcome in Corsica? I thought there were lots of friendly and welcoming people in Corsica. I hope that was some kind of joke, because it wasn't very nice of you to say.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:39 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Don't worry with the U.S. dollar trading at .66 Euro's the locals will literally kiss your American Derriere just for being there. U.S. tourism is way down and there is a lot of money that has vanished out of the French economy because of the weak dollar.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:06 PM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaccio corsica View Post
hi
cheers
O Rly?!
Guess what I've lived with them for 18 years. Lemme explain to you why its different. In France, Corsica,etc you are taught in your own language in your schools i.e french, so english is automatically foreign to you.
In India it doesn't work like that schools teach in English, so regional languages become secondary. This is how it is in every damn city,town, irrespective of size.
Dreamer comes from Germany, and they teach in German in that country, still he can communicate in English. So, you see fluency in a language does not depend on country, it depends on you. Likewise there will be outsiders who can pwn you in french, corsican,etc
And yeah dude seriously stop pretending to know 'bout other places you have no clue about! That would be like me telling you how to live in Corsica!