Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-06-2008, 01:59 AM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

I think this is it, Complejo Siglo XXI, Puebla, Mexico
http://www.siglo-21.com.mx/
http://www.siglo-21.com.mx/tuasiento/ubica.php

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...

Last edited by Sir Wood; 05-06-2008 at 02:02 AM..
Old 05-06-2008, 02:02 AM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
I think this is it, Complejo Siglo XXI, Puebla, Mexico
http://www.siglo-21.com.mx/
Yeah I edited my post
Old 05-06-2008, 02:56 AM

mtyfan is on a distinguished road

Hey fellow Alizée fans,

I'm from Monterrey and I know how difficult is sometimes to follow your favorite artist to other locations, just some logistics information that may help you.

Monterrey's tickets WON'T be sold in Ticketmaster, they are sold in its bastard twin Monterreyan company superboletos(dot)com , the good thing about it is that I'm 99% sure that you will be able to print your tickets from home at the time of purchase so you don't have to worry for picking them up before the concert or whatever.

IF by any chance they have a pre-sale (they don't always do that unless the artist is VERY famous in the city) they would do it to people holding SANTANDER cards.

The prices posted before may be correct, of course as it saids there you have to add the infamous service fee. The prices are on the expensive side so I don't expect any difficulties (in Monterrey) to get your tickets right up front if you like it so.

If you're worried about your safety, let it be the least of your worries. None of the cities (except for Mexico City) have significant safety issues, just do whatever you would do when traveling and you will be perfectly fine.

Good luck and if anyone comes here, cya at the concert!
if you need any help, pm me! pas de probleme!
Old 05-06-2008, 10:05 AM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

I can't buy the tickets to the Mexico show.. any help?
So my brother called Banamex and Ticketmaster and they told him they dont know anything about a presale... as a matter of fact, they don't know anything about a concert... Sony needs to hurry with this?

Last edited by Zack -Alizee Lover-; 05-06-2008 at 10:28 AM..
Old 05-06-2008, 01:22 PM

lowbeam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtyfan View Post
Hey fellow Alizée fans,

I'm from Monterrey and I know how difficult is sometimes to follow your favorite artist to other locations, just some logistics information that may help you.

Monterrey's tickets WON'T be sold in Ticketmaster, they are sold in its bastard twin Monterreyan company superboletos(dot)com , the good thing about it is that I'm 99% sure that you will be able to print your tickets from home at the time of purchase so you don't have to worry for picking them up before the concert or whatever.

IF by any chance they have a pre-sale (they don't always do that unless the artist is VERY famous in the city) they would do it to people holding SANTANDER cards.

The prices posted before may be correct, of course as it saids there you have to add the infamous service fee. The prices are on the expensive side so I don't expect any difficulties (in Monterrey) to get your tickets right up front if you like it so.

If you're worried about your safety, let it be the least of your worries. None of the cities (except for Mexico City) have significant safety issues, just do whatever you would do when traveling and you will be perfectly fine.

OK, they are trying to drive me insane (insaner at least). The Leon concert is canceled, now the Monterrey concert tickets are not on Tickmaster but another company. I'll pay a service fee, I'll navigate a non-English site, just let me know where and when to get tickets - and please let me see and hear Alizée live!

Sorry, everyone's trying to help but I needed to vent And thank you for the information mtyfan.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:59 PM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtyfan View Post
Hey fellow Alizée fans,

pasianoooo jajaja

the concert in queretaro and leon were canceled because of mexico city is near of these places and then people who live in leon or queretaro can travel to see alizee in the two concerts in mexico city

in the other hand, alizee isn't meeted in those places, so,

anyway, mexico city will have two excelent concerts

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....
Old 05-06-2008, 07:07 PM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

help!!!

if anyone meet Amigo! and will go to travel with him, please contact him by telephone!!!

zeus said to me that he must deposit the money in her account at least today for buy tickets

someone call Amigo! please

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....
Old 05-06-2008, 07:57 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- View Post
I can't buy the tickets to the Mexico show.. any help?
So my brother called Banamex and Ticketmaster and they told him they dont know anything about a presale... as a matter of fact, they don't know anything about a concert... Sony needs to hurry with this?
I guess because the sale has not started yet. There was something about Alizée on ticketmaster the other day, but it looked like it was some kind of test listing. Not really sure.

Merci Fanny
Old 05-06-2008, 11:36 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

http://www.ticketmaster.com.mx/artis..._header_search