You forgot to mention the all-revealing napkin of truth
It's got a curry stain, doesn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by awkward Turtle View Post
and the space lobsters.
Damn, this thread is making me hungry!
Old 02-21-2012, 12:38 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Blasted! Why didn't Alizee take a picture of her eating alphabet soup and spell the answer to our mysteries in the bowl. Damn those stick people,cloud,star, napkin and her name lol! It's all her fault lol! Yes, that's it, she is allowing her fans to experience the frustration, fears and confusion she has been feeling for some time. That is the cryptic message she has been trying to send. I'm relieved. I hate the taste of lobster. They are the roaches of the sea you know. Or is that crabs? No I am not suggesting that Alizee has ... never mind!
All kidding aside, I hope Alizee is ok and everything turns out the best for her and hers. I think I can safely say, " We love you Alizee".
Old 02-21-2012, 12:50 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
Blasted! Why didn't Alizee take a picture of her eating alphabet soup and spell the answer to our mysteries in the bowl. Damn those stick people,cloud,star, napkin and her name lol! It's all her fault lol! Yes, that's it, she is allowing her fans to experience the frustration, fears and confusion she has been feeling for some time. That is the cryptic message she has been trying to send. I'm relieved. I hate the taste of lobster. They are the roaches of the sea you know. Or is that crabs? No I am not suggesting that Alizee has ... never mind!
All kidding aside, I hope Alizee is ok and everything turns out the best for her and hers. I think I can safely say, " We love you Alizee".
She is fine... the napkin says it all....

Old 02-21-2012, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
She is fine... the napkin says it all....
It could mean she is just a messy eater lol!
Old 02-21-2012, 01:00 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

A heart, a cloud and a star...

Ok, let's see:

Check out "America cares bear", "Best friend bear" and "Bashful heart bear" for example...
Old 02-21-2012, 01:11 AM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

I think you guys are leaving out a clue in regards to the napkin pic. What about the tangled up head phones laying on the right side of the napkin? Could they possibly represent her tangled relationship with Jeremy over the past few years...????
Old 02-21-2012, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACC View Post
I think you guys are leaving out a clue in regards to the napkin pic. What about the tangled up head phones laying on the right side of the napkin? Could they possibly represent her tangled relationship with Jeremy over the past few years...????
Or she is thru with listening to music or singing ever again.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:46 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Alizee knows what she's doing. With all the rumors going on, she's not just going to tweet a random picture or drawing she knows will be subject of more speculation. I really believe she's trying to tell us something.

My interpretation of that is the girl holding a heart-shaped balloon is in love with a guy with a tattoo and spiky hair. The star coming out of a dark cloud symbolizing her coming out of a troubled marriage. Kind of like a new beginning. And by putting her name on it...

Mmmm. May be I should apply for CSI job!

Nice explanation. Maybe you should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
LOL. "REALLY?!"

I don't doubt that she would give us little hints as to what is really happening through her twitter, but the theories on the napkin's symbolism are getting waaaay more complex than I think it really is. When I say "innocent little doodle" I don't mean random, I think this is her way of confirming that there is something going on between her and Matt (I mean, the resemblance is striking.. just compare the details on the male stick figure's face and hair!! ). The stuff about how it could be a cryptic message to Matt himself, the symbolism with the cloud and star... I'm not digging those so much.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Well the subject can be displeasing true, but it is major news in the Alizee world so I do not see how this thread is ridiculous. As for the speculation, the only speculations I found to be ridiculous where the ones who's authors intended it to be.
I agree with you on the latter part of your post, she is very mysterious, but I feel this is her way of telling us .... she is dropping such a blatantly obvious clue! I dont know if she can make it anymore obvious without telling us exactly what she means. Furthermore, if she didn't want speculation she would have never posted the doodle.

She loves subtlety. This is actually very obvious for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
This is STILL going on?
Apparently, at least for some.

It's been over 100 posts since I posted this:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...&postcount=282

and many of you are still in denial.

Last edited by Rev; 02-21-2012 at 02:57 AM..
Old 02-21-2012, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Nice explanation. Maybe you should.

Agreed.

She loves subtlety. This is actually very obvious for her.

Apparently, at least for some.

It's been over 100 posts since I posted this:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...&postcount=282

and many of you are still in denial.
For me it is not so much being in denial. Rediculous speculation is more fun and carry as much weight as serious speculation. The truth will dribble out over time. At this point only Alizee knows for sure. Getting worked up over speculation is just silly.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:21 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACC View Post

Tags
lobster hunters