Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 01-25-2009, 11:50 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

In the past 24 hours, there have been 110 views of this clip which is quite a lot for the videos I've posted. The insight stats don't show up until about 48 hours after views are posted, so I don't know yet where and what percentage of the different sexes were watching, but as soon as I do, I'll post it.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:30 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
The reason they're so short is because they are part of another video project I'm working on which will be comprised of several small clips. She looked so awesome in these two that I wanted to go ahead and share them now. As for people being surprised by the length of the videos, it does show on the Youtube target how long they are and people can easily post comments on this video but so far there are none saying there disappointed with that aspect.
I certainly did not mean to imply that anyone was disappointed, just the psychology of why someone might click to see a video and then watch it again.

Merci Fanny
Old 01-25-2009, 04:00 PM

mal is on a distinguished road

i hate to say this but its likely b/c you posted it on youtube us. we dont all see the same youtube. in fact its hard sometimes to access the other countries youtubes. theres youtube uk etc etc. some youtubes are not accessible by other countries. paternalism big brother etc

edit: im at work which restricts yt access - wish i could see this vid : (
Old 01-31-2009, 02:09 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
i hate to say this but its likely b/c you posted it on youtube us. we dont all see the same youtube. in fact its hard sometimes to access the other countries youtubes. theres youtube uk etc etc. some youtubes are not accessible by other countries. paternalism big brother etc

edit: im at work which restricts yt access - wish i could see this vid : (
hmm. Really? I know sometimes videos are restricted by country and won't play, like happened with some of Alizée's videos before, but I almost always use the French YouTube and while it may show some lists specific to French or something, I've never noticed not being able to see that a video is there. And except for Alizée's video that one time never was unable to play something.
Maybe it would be different if I was actually using a French IP?

Merci Fanny
Old 01-31-2009, 10:51 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Maybe they only count the stats from people who do enter those stats. Will have to check into it.
I seldom enter my actual age, and sometimes will switch genders, when signing up for sites that track my habits.

Hell, I use Alizée as my avatar on some of my other sites and guys hit on me all the time. Sigh....as a forty something male, I have a very unique insight into the kinds of PM nice looking young females catch on online communities.

Luckily, the only fear I have on this forum is Princess Fiona may find me. If she finds out I've been hanging with Alizée...well...it will be a bad day for Ogre.

L'ogre git sous l'écorce.
Old 01-31-2009, 10:58 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
Luckily, the only fear I have on this forum is Princess Fiona may find me.
Really? Only that?

Old 01-31-2009, 11:52 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Really? Only that?

Smart A$$.
Old 02-01-2009, 11:11 AM

Max is on a distinguished road

Check out the "Discovery" tab, Scruffy.

It is the most interesting.
Old 02-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Somebody posted a nasty comment on an Alizée video I uploaded on Youtube. -.-
Old 02-16-2009, 06:41 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool Recent stats

As an update to this thread. I just checked the stats for the very short video clip "Alizée suprised" for the time period from when I started this thread to today and most of the viewership is still in France and most is younger females. I also checked the stats for the video "Alizée - Moi Lolita from teenager to young woman", which has been doing reasonbly well as far as viewership. France is down the list a ways and in France itself, you can see quite a difference in the male/ female stats, not to mention the age group. Could be that women feel demeaned by the Moi Lolita video.

The "Alizée surprised" stats could be meaningless, could be heavily influenced by it's short nature. It seems to show up a lot in searches I do of Alizée videos, but like I said before, what I think it shows is the people of France haven't abandoned her. They, especially the young woman who I think are so critical for her to make a big come back in France,are just waiting for her to come out with some music that appeals to them.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-09-2009 at 10:05 AM..