Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-18-2006, 10:25 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Btw... As a side note, I added one comment to my original description on AF board later but forgot to post it here... It's kinda important fact.

Here's quote what I said about the show:

Quote:
(btw... The show was shot at Wednesday and the voting had actually ended by then, too... So this is "true" results of voting, not influenced by Alizée fan sites (we started to vote yesterday)... So, she's really still in hearts of French people ! )
As you can understand, we didn't vote her to 3rd place. French people did. If we'd started to vote earlier, we could have put her to first place easily. But we didn't know about the vote till yesterday... But maybe it was better this way anyways. Now we can see what the real order is without fan boards manipulating the voting.
Old 11-18-2006, 10:30 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

man, the timecode is messed up. I can't remember everything and write it down after I've heard the whole clip:

Problem is, if I run the video after 1min, and pause it to write down stuff, the video skips back to the beginning if I click play again. What to do?
Old 11-18-2006, 10:35 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

shhhhh aFrenchie don't tell me the answer I want to have a shot at transcripting the dialogue, and then look at your answer key afterwards
Old 11-18-2006, 10:35 AM
Banned

Which player ?

Works fine for me on MPC (Media Player Classic). Try it if you haven't already. Also, you can try VLC if it works better.

Or once possibility is to open it on VirtualDubMod.
Old 11-18-2006, 10:43 AM
Κάτσε Καλά!

it is Windows Media Player Version 10
Old 11-18-2006, 10:44 AM
Banned

Well, that most likely is the problem.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:03 AM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post
shhhhh aFrenchie don't tell me the answer I want to have a shot at transcripting the dialogue, and then look at your answer key afterwards
^^^ gc, skip that post if you don't want to see my own French version before you give it a try by yourself!
(and don't cheat, I keep an eye on you )

Who said I don't type very quickly??? (and downloading 110 MB first is to be included in my timing)
Here's the French text already. I may have time to translate now quickly and post my English version to garçoncanadien soon...

French:
[Charly] Nous vous avons questionnés cette semaine. Nous vous avons posé la question originale de savoir quelles étaient pour vous les dix chansons de ces quinze dernières années qui mériteraient de rester inoubliables.
[Lulu] Elles vont le rester d'ailleurs Charly
[Charly] Exactement
[Lulu] ....puisque le public ne se trompe jamais.
[Charly] Voilà
[Lulu] Voilà
[Charly] Nous en connaissons déjà sept.
[Lulu] Déjà ?
[Charly] Eh oui.. Eh oui, ça va vite. Voilà pourquoi nous allons maintenant entrer directement dans le trio de tête. Quelles sont les trois chansons qui méritent de rester inoubliables ? C'est vous qui décidez. Alors à la troisième position, vous avez voté pour :
[Voice] A la troisième place de notre classement des chansons inoubliables, on trouve le tube d'une lolita. "Moi Lolita" d'Alizée, 15 ans. Dès son premier titre, Alizée devient un véritable phénomène, et pour cause, elle incarne la lolita au sens propre, à savoir une nymphette aguicheuse.
[Rémi] Elle est repérée par le duo Boutonnat-Farmer, qui lui produisent des chansons qui auraient pu d'ailleurs à mon sens (être) d'excellents titres pour Mylène Farmer, mais qui deviennent euh... qui deviennent pour l'occasion des titres pour Alizée. Avec à peu près les mêmes composantes, avec des textes peut-être un tout petit peu plus tendancieux.
[Clips]
[Rémi] Clairement, il y avait cette double connotation euh... public jeune et puis, l'autre côté, la fillette lycéenne qui pouvait faire fantasmer quand même plus d'un nombre
[Voice] La Lolita, ça fait fantasmer depuis cinquante ans, date de sortie du best-seller de Nabokov, repris par le cinéma ou encore par les mangas japonais. La Lolita traverse les époques et les frontières, et Alizée surfe sur ce mythe et devient une star internationale. Numéro un en Italie, au Japon, en Israël, en Espagne, en Allemagne, en Russie, en Pologne, en Hollande
[Clip awards: not French girl: "Aliz-ee-ee-eeh!" [English pronunciation! ] / Alizée: Merci beaucoup]
[Voice] La French lolita cartonne mais au delà de ça, elle va rester dans les mémoires parce que c'est la dernière du genre.
[Rémi] La lolita, dans le marché du disque, j'ai pas la sensation qu'aujourd'hui on exploite ce filon. On s'est arrêté... Moi, pour moi la dernière lolita, c'était Alizée.
[Voice] Et Britney Spears alors ?
[Rémi] Britney, ça a démarré en fait, à mon sens, comme une lolita...
[B.S. clip]
[Rémi] ...puis je pense que ça a été orchestré brillamment et que, on a vite passé de la lolita en lycéenne à la lolita string, et euh.. et puis après, plus que le string d'ailleurs...
[Voice] Eh bien oui, la lolita fantasmatique disparait. Maintenant quand une post-ado se lance dans la chanson, elle adopte le style femme fatale.
[more clips]
[Voice] Bon, soit c'est une autre méthode tout aussi efficace, côté augmentation de la testostérone, mais pas aussi révolutionnaire que notre Alizée, qui avec son style unique nous aura tous marqués. Enfin, surtout les messieurs.
[Charly] Nous allons d'étonnement en étonnement dans ce classement car effectivement, "Moi Lolita"... Vous avez donc décidé qu'à la troisième place, eh bien c'était Alizée et que par conséquent cette chanson allait traverser les décennies.
[Gilles] Ah, y a pas de mystères, trois millions de disques vendus en un temps record, évidemment ça marque les esprits
[Charly] Exactement... (cut)

English:
[Charly] We asked you this week. We asked you this original question about, in your opinion, which were the ten songs in these past 15 years that deserve to stay unforgettable.
[Lulu] They will be unforgettable anyway, Charly
[Charly] Exactly
[Lulu] ....since the public is never wrong.
[Charly] Voila
[Lulu] Voila
[Charly] We already know seven of them.
[Lulu] Already?
[Charly] Yes.. Yes, it happens quickly. So that's why we're going to start with the top three right now. Which are the three songs that deserve to remain unforgettable? It's you who decide. So, in third place, you voted for:
[Voice] In third place in our list of unforgettable songs, we find a hit by a Lolita. "Moi Lolita" by Alizée, 15 years old. Since her first title, Alizée became a real phenomenon, and for good reason - she embodies a clean Lolita, that is to say an enticing little nymph.
[Rémi] She was spotted by the Boutonnat-Farmer duo, who produced songs for her which by the way could have been, in my opinion, excellent songs for Mylène Farmer, but which become for the time being songs for Alizée. With about the same components, with lyrics that maybe tend a little bit towards something more concrete.
[Clips]
[Rémi] Clearly, there was that double connotation err... young audience and then, on the other side of the coin, the little high-school girl who could make lots of people fantasize.
[Voice] The Lolita, it has been fantasized about for 50 years, which was the release date of the bestseller by Nabokov, renewed by the cinema or by the Japanese mangas as well. The Lolita travels across time and space, and Alizée rides this wave to become an international star. Number one in Italy, in Japan, in Israel, in Spain, in Germany, in Russia, in Poland, in the Netherlands
[Clip awards: not French girl: "Aliz-ee-ee-eeh!" [English pronunciation! ] / Alizée: Thank you very much]
[Voice] The French Lolita did pretty well, but even more so, she will be dear to our memories because she's the last one of that genre.
[Rémi] The Lolita, in the music market, I'm not under the impression that this trick is still used nowadays. It's been dropped... For me, the last Lolita was Alizée.
[Voice] And Britney Spears then?
[Rémi] Britney, it started in fact, in my mind, like a Lolita...
[B.S. clip]
[Rémi] ...and I think that it's been brilliantly managed and that it quickly moved from a high-school Lolita to a "G-string" Lolita, and err.. and then it only stayed as the G-string...
[Voice] And yes, the apparition-like Lolita disappeared. Now, when someone in early adulthood goes into singing, she adopts the "femme fatale" style.
[more clips]
[Voice] Well, it's another just as efficient method, that pumps up the testosterone, but not as revolutionary as our Alizée who, with her unique style will have touched us all. Well, especially the men.
[Charly] We go from surprise to surprise in this list because "Moi Lolita" indeed,... So you decided that in third place, it was Alizée, and therefore this song is going to resonate across the decades.
[Gilles] Ah, there’s no mystery, three million discs sold in record time, it obviously leaves a mark in our minds
[Charly] Exactly... (cut)

Last edited by aFrenchie; 11-18-2006 at 03:55 PM..
Old 11-18-2006, 01:32 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

yay! i am downloading it now. mediafire seems like a good alternative to rapidshare. I am getting great download speeds without paying anything
Old 11-18-2006, 02:49 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

aFrenchie has completed his translation, so it's on the way guys, it's on the way...
Old 11-18-2006, 03:57 PM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

I have edited my post in page 4, it now has the English translation added. Thanks to garçoncanadien for improving my English .