Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-30-2008, 11:37 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

I would have thought it would have closed by now.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:40 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
it doesn't seem like she wears the piercings but she's still got the hole obviously. i think someone pointed out you can still see the hole below her lower lip.
If thats the case then she still wears it, a friend of mine has a piercing below the lip and told me if you no longer wear the piercing it heals over.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:34 AM

Max is on a distinguished road

Old 01-31-2008, 02:49 AM

ajaccio corsica is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

hi
alizée is into piercings and tattoos like many other corsican girls, nothing really surprising
I don't understand why you always point the fact that she got a huge tattoo on her back or some body piercings
I know I'm gonna ruin your day but: she removes her top when she goes to the beach, many women act the same in corsica and absolutelly nobody cares
well, actually it's true that girls who have piercings on the tongue are generally talented for... you know what (cf rosanna arquette talking about her piercing in tarentino's movie "pulp fiction") but it's natural, she wasn't forced to do this, so please don't panic
again she's a corsican woman, it's impossible to judge what she says or does with a north american point of view
cheers

Last edited by ajaccio corsica; 01-31-2008 at 06:56 AM..
Old 01-31-2008, 03:01 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaccio corsica View Post
I know I'm gonna ruin your day but: she removes her top when she goes to the beach
LOL I assure you that doesn't ruin my day. It's quite pleasant to contemplate.

Quote:
again she's a corsican woman, it's impossible to judge what she says or does with a north american point of view
In that respect, a North American POV is pretty silly and I hope we grow out of it eventually; we've grown out of others already.

But I have to say that I find tongue piercings aesthetically unappealing. That's not a moral position, I just don't like the look, or the way it affects speech, etc. Yeah, I know in theory the benefits, and maybe if I'd ever been on the receiving end of someone's attentions so equipped I'd feel differently, but that's a pretty nice thing even unenhanced. The phrase "gilding the lily" comes to mind.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 01-31-2008, 03:51 PM

GianGian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
hi
alizée is into piercings and tattoos like many other corsican girls, nothing really surprising
I don't understand why you always point the fact that she got a huge tattoo on her back or some body piercings
I know I'm gonna ruin your day but: she removes her top when she goes to the beach, many women act the same in corsica and absolutelly nobody cares
well, actually it's true that girls who have piercings on the tongue are generally talented for... you know what (cf rosanna arquette talking about her piercing in tarentino's movie "pulp fiction") but it's natural, she wasn't forced to do this, so please don't panic
cheers

I wonder how we don't have topless pics of her...
Old 01-31-2008, 04:06 PM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Are you kidding me? Haha.. you can surprize me with anything but this. Women really do that actually. I don't know about USA, but even in eastern european countries(black sea) women remove their tops so they can get a tan. Nothing surprizing about that, well maybe at first it is.
About the percing in the tongue, I don't like it mainly because it looks strange, in the way. Nothing bad pointing related to Alizee, I don't appreciate these things universally. With serious people and elegant looking people this stuff is hugely strange. I love elegant looking people! Princess Diana for example, I simply can't imagine her with piercing. lol

Last edited by -MihaiL-; 01-31-2008 at 05:06 PM..
Old 01-31-2008, 04:25 PM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GianGian View Post
I wonder how we don't have topless pics of her...
I've seen ones with Mylene Farmer, somewhere.
If you don't really penetrate into what you are seeing on the beach then you get the feeling it is absolutely natural. Actually, it is natural. Although in a bedroom with that woman you may get the other powerful feeling.

Last edited by -MihaiL-; 01-31-2008 at 04:43 PM..
Old 01-31-2008, 07:10 PM

GianGian is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MihaiL- View Post
I've seen ones with Mylene Farmer, somewhere.
If you don't really penetrate into what you are seeing on the beach then you get the feeling it is absolutely natural. Actually, it is natural. Although in a bedroom with that woman you may get the other powerful feeling.
links???
Old 01-31-2008, 07:26 PM
Je suis l'Ouragan :O

Yaceman is on a distinguished road

omg not Farmer Brown again

Piercings arnt as permanet as tatoos thats for sure, they're much safer too. But i think when someone decides to get a tatoo, its usually something they have considered a bunch (unless you're wasted and happen to have like 75 bucks and stumble across a tatoo parler). Some tatoos are funny or ugly, but its just wanting to show off something you love or you feel strongly about.
I love the tinkerbell