Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2024, 09:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
You see I kinda fell in Love with Alizee from her early videos !
I am not one to fall in love a lot; as I was "in computers and websites" for many years; so I am somewhat of a "steady" individual for lack of better word ! But when I saw Alizee I fell "Head over Heels" as they say in Love with her ! So I resolved to fly to Paris and Propose Marriage to her ( not knowing hardly any French language ! ) I would have been the "Tom Hanks" in the movie and Alizee would have been the "Meg Ryan" Although Alizee is more Cute and Beautiful than Ryan and I must say I am more handsome than Hanks, as I was then being somewhat of a Robert Redford/Paul Newman type ! And so; I had an interpreter write me a letter of introduction and marriage proposal and having followed her from the Olympia Theatre; I had her hotel and then I Bribed a hotel employee for her room number 100 Francs ! Then I got all my gifts together ( two Hermes Scarfs, a gallon of the Perfume "Miss Dior" ( And You ! What would You do For Love - promoted by Natalie Portman ), A bottle of Champagne, 2 Glasses, An Emerald Bracelot and Necklace ( I like Green ), two boxes of Swiss Chocalate ( I heard they were the Best ! ) and of course a Ring. and so I knocked on her door ! She answered Wei ? So I got down on my knee and gave her my letter and said Marriage, Alizee ? I love you ! She let me in, reading my Proposal and I set up all my gifts on her kitchenette counter, got down on my knee and held out my ring to her ! But she said she was not ready for marriage just yet and she would not live in America, but only France or Corsica ! I told her I'll live anywhere you want ! But still she demurred !
And so finally she put me out the door, crying a little bit ( I did not expect that ! ) and so my Proposal was rejected and I was disconsolate !
I bet those hotel employees could make quite a bit of money giving out her room #.