Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-10-2008, 10:25 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée Alliance closing doors - A bad joke?

I just saw a posting in AF regarding the Alizée Alliance french site. I'm not sure if this is a bad joke, or just a protest, based on not being so clear headed during these times.

www.alizeealliance.net

Quote:
Suite à l’annonce officielle du report (annulation ?) du concert d’Alizée, j’ai pris la décision de stopper les activités de l’Alizée Alliance.

Plusieurs choses ont motivé cet arrêt :

Le manque d’engagement clair d’Alizée envers ses fans francophones qui, en préférant officiellement s’exiler au Mexique recevoir un prix a montré sa préférence. Un duplex se fait régulièrement dans ces conditions lors des remises de prix sur les télévisions françaises. Cela n’était sans doute pas possible ici ? Où bien Alizée préfère-t-elle tout simplement aller voir ailleurs si l’herbe est plus verte… Où bien encore est-ce une excuse toute trouvée pour palier le peu de ventes de places pour le concert du Grand Rex ?

La très claire préférence de l’équipe d’Alizée (d’Alizée elle-même ?) de soutenir ce que j’appelle des non-fans, en oubliant de convier l’Alizée Alliance, premier forum francophone sur Alizée en nombre de membres à la pré-écoute de l’album Psychédélices. Je précise que le terme de « non-fans » ne s’adresse pas à toutes les personnes présentes ce jour-là à Paris.

Et puis le manque complet de promotion en France qui a joint un intérêt plus que limité de ma part pour l’album Psychédélices.
Il faut savoir que la structure du forum très performant que nous avons eu l’occasion d’étrenner ces derniers mois n’est pas gratuite et que chaque licence ne peut s’appliquer qu’à un seul et unique site.

C’est donc pourquoi j’ai décidé d’arrêter l’AA, pour pouvoir utiliser la licence du forum pour une autre artiste qui, je le pense, est beaucoup plus proche de son public et a, contrairement à Alizée selon moi, toute sa carrière devant elle : Shy’m.

Bien entendu, je vous tiendrai au courant de l’ouverture de ce nouveau site. Et j’espère que vous serez les premiers à vous inscrire sur le nouveau forum.

Gérer l’Alizée Alliance n’a clairement pas été une partie de plaisir tous les jours (merci aux mêmes « non-fans ») mais ma passion pour Alizée était la plus forte. C’est elle qui m’a poussé à tenir le forum et non comme j’ai pu le lire ici et là mon égo démesuré. En tous cas, cette aventure m’a appris beaucoup, sur les autres et sur moi-même. J’espère tout de même que vous aurez pris du plaisir sur ce fabuleux forum.

Je tiens à remercier chaleureusement toutes les personnes qui ont contribuées au forum, depuis le moment où j’en ai hérité jusqu’à aujourd’hui. Je n’ai pas besoin de les citer, ils se reconnaitront…

A très bientôt, vers d’autres horizons !

Florent

PS : Si vous le souhaitez, vous pouvez m’adressez vos messages positifs ou négatifs par e-mail : florent@alizeealliance.net.
Google translation: http://translate.google.com/translat...ance%26hl%3Den

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...

Last edited by Sir Wood; 10-10-2008 at 11:12 PM..
Old 10-10-2008, 10:29 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

A bad joke? Unfortunately I think more like reality.
Old 10-10-2008, 11:04 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Jesus, buildings are toppling one by one in Lillytown, there's smoke everywhere: how much more of this can we fans take? I can't wait for 2008 to be over, with all the sh*t that has been going on lately in the realm of Alizée as well as out in the real world. The world needs a fresh start, a tabula rasa - I'm sick of the apocalyptic, doom-and-gloom funk the world seems to be stuck in.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:52 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

it's not a joke ....

The guy who create the forum is going to support another artist (Shy'm)
He is fed up of the Alizée's staff attitude about the forum and , of course, angry about the cancelled concert in Paris, without honest explanation.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:13 AM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

How big was Alizée Alliance?
Old 10-11-2008, 09:51 AM

patyl is on a distinguished road

It is or was a very important forum.

I saw good pics and good articles of Alizee in there.

Florent the guy of the site and all fans that bought their tickets must know we all support them and that we understand this situation. And hope they continue joining and sharing all the things in regard to Alizee with us.

I'm sure Alizee is also very sad with this cancellation.
Old 10-11-2008, 01:30 PM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Alizee Alliance closing is one thing, but if Nidalizee closes....it certainly is "last call for alcohol" time, cos the parties over & its time to move on. Nid has provided some much anticipated AND accurate info in the past....closing will certainly put us in the dark....though the Alizee Fanpage/Forum site is a knowledge box, too. Us here we just chill, hang out, talk about guns...cars....what if LilLy did drugs...stuff like that. We just seem wait for info to trickle in, but what we have going is the One-Stop-Shop Video collection that is Second to None when compared to other LiLy fansites. That's one thing to be proud of, no?

That said, AAm (Alizee America) isn't closing anytime soon....is it?
Old 10-11-2008, 01:58 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Does the Alizee Alliance know something we don't, which is why they are closing the site, or are they jumping the gun based on no information forthcoming?

Until I see or hear something real and confirmed from Alizee, I will just be patient.

I understand those who purchased tickets in advance are upset, and with good reason. However, there are many among us that do not have that luxury and can only dream of what it must be like to even be able to afford tickets and a plane trip to see her.

I will always be an Alizee fan, no matter what finally occurs. Maybe if I am ever lucky enough to just happen to meet her on the street, I will thank her, and tell her how much joy she has brought to my life.

I hope this is not the end, but rather a pause due to financial circumstances, after which things will go back to being normal.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Jesus, buildings are toppling one by one in Lillytown, there's smoke everywhere: how much more of this can we fans take? I can't wait for 2008 to be over, with all the sh*t that has been going on lately in the realm of Alizée as well as out in the real world. The world needs a fresh start, a tabula rasa - I'm sick of the apocalyptic, doom-and-gloom funk the world seems to be stuck in.
I couldn’t agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Alizee Alliance closing is one thing, but if Nidalizee closes....it certainly is "last call for alcohol" time, cos the parties over & its time to move on. Nid has provided some much anticipated AND accurate info in the past....closing will certainly put us in the dark....though the Alizee Fanpage/Forum site is a knowledge box, too. Us here we just chill, hang out, talk about guns...cars....what if LilLy did drugs...stuff like that. We just seem wait for info to trickle in, but what we have going is the One-Stop-Shop Video collection that is Second to None when compared to other LiLy fansites. That's one thing to be proud of, no?

That said, AAm (Alizee America) isn't closing anytime soon....is it?
When thinking about everything that’s going on, it’s important to separate Alizée from the people in the music industry that she has to work with. Until we know any different, I think we should continue our support of Alizée, if it’s still in our hearts to do so, and not allow the industry’s mistakes to taint our view of her.

I wouldn’t mind if this site was seen as playing a more important role in the world of Alizée. In many ways I think it is a strong site on a very firm footing. It would be great if we had more French members or sources to tap us into the latest info. It would be nice to be one of those “knowledge boxes”, especially if there is a chance of losing other sites. If anything, I'd like us to grow stronger. I'd hate to see one bad incident cause everything to unravel.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I wouldn’t mind if this site was seen as playing a more important role in the world of Alizée. In many ways I think it is a strong site on a very firm footing. It would be great if we had more French members or sources to tap us into the latest info.
Here's a possibility for the mods/Brad to think about if we want that to happen. How about a French language forum as part of this one? I would participate in that myself, especially since my French still needs a lot of work.

Voici une possibilité pour les mods/Brad d'envisager si nous voulons que cela se produise. Pourquoi pas un forum en français comme une partie de ceci ? Je participerai à celui moi-même, particularement depuis mon français a besoin de beaucoup d'amélioration encore.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716