Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-14-2010, 07:37 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road
Default #1 Across the board

Lilly is #1 in all three classements. Great! Well, AAm is one of those.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
By doing what, exactly? Do they announce our name on the radio, or what?
Everybody voting can see who is number 1.

Last edited by MYGOGT; 04-14-2010 at 07:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-14-2010, 08:00 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
I doubt that, but who knows, maybe Alizée herself or someone working with her checks that site and sees our forum name. Due to what happened in Paris on march 29th, we now know they know the name "Alizée America" and will realize she has some very loyal and devoted fans in the countries we represent who are working hard to promote her music.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:02 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Good point, thanks, guys! Keep voting, the lawn ninjas are getting antsy!
Old 04-14-2010, 08:07 PM

I'm feeling pretty stupid right now. I thought you could only cast 1 vote on Radio Atlantis, whether it be for hit clip, web or parade. Didn't realize you could cast for each one at the same time. If it wasn't for me, Alizée could have been president by now. She'd be performing in the oval office right now.............................................no Monica jokes please.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:14 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Scruffy, if anybody else had posted that, I would be FURIOUS! But, seeing as how my copy of ueds is still at your house, I will let it slide once.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:50 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

It's ok Scruff....to cheer you up:

Old 04-14-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
It's ok Scruff....to cheer you up:

Awesome picture Aaron. I love seeing her smile. She deserves so much happiness for the amount of enjoyment she has brought us.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:38 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm feeling pretty stupid right now. I thought you could only cast 1 vote on Radio Atlantis, whether it be for hit clip, web or parade. Didn't realize you could cast for each one at the same time. If it wasn't for me, Alizée could have been president by now. She'd be performing in the oval office right now.............................................no Monica jokes please.
As long as we learn something new each day it is all good. They are about to wake up over there and wait till they see the scores!!!!
Old 04-14-2010, 09:43 PM

Cool

Quote:
Quote:
I doubt that, but who knows, maybe Alizée herself or someone working with her checks that site and sees our forum name. Due to what happened in Paris on march 29th, we now know they know the name "Alizée America" and will realize she has some very loyal and devoted fans in the countries we represent who are working hard to promote her music.
To expand on this a little more. A lot of what we do in this thread is kind of based on faith. A lot like religion if you are religous at all. You believe in a devine being, having never seen him or to be politically correct, should I say him or her. I really have no idea if voting on Radio Atlantis does Alizée any good. I don't know how many people listen to this station. Our voting for hit parade will definitely get her music played more often in that part of France,
which will result in more people hearing it and hopefully liking it, but ultimately it's how good the song is that will determine how well that song does on all the charts.

What I'm trying to do here and I think it's true of a few others here, is to get her music noticed by as many people as we can in the hope that they will enjoy it as much as we do. I don't know if I can speak for others here, but I myself owe her so much for bringing an unbelievable amount of enjoyment into my life. So I will work hard in any way I can to try and promote her music, even if I don't know if it's doing any good. If this new album doesn't do well, it wont be because I or I know I can speak for others here, in saying we didn't try our best.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
To expand on this a little more. A lot of what we do in this thread is kind of based on faith. A lot like religion if you are religous at all. You believe in a devine being, having never seen him or to be politically correct, should I say him or her. I really have no idea if voting on Radio Atlantis does Alizée any good. I don't know how many people listen to this station. Our voting for hit parade will definitely get her music played more often in that part of France,
which will result in more people hearing it and hopefully liking it, but ultimately it's how good the song is that will determine how well that song does on all the charts.

What I'm trying to do here and I think it's true of a few others here, is to get her music noticed by as many people as we can in the hope that they will enjoy it as much as we do. I don't know if I can speak for others here, but I myself owe her so much for bringing an unbelievable amount of enjoyment into my life. So I will work hard in any way I can to try and promote her music, even if I don't know if it's doing any good. If this new album doesn't do well, it wont be because I or I know I can speak for others here, in saying we didn't try our best.
Amen, brother