Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-20-2024, 12:14 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I watched a video on the reconstruction recently and I believe the section where they hold masses hopefully will be done by the end of the year but there's still a lot of work to be done in other sections. It's hard to believe they are this far along when you see the pains taking details they had to do to restore so many items that had intricate details to them.

I told the story in here before how I hadn't been to confession in over 40 years. Then I walked into Notre Dame as I had done on a few other occasions and saw a sign that said "confession dialogue". So I decided to wait and talk to one of the priests. I was worried that he might not speak English but when it finally came my turn, it turned out the priest had taught for a while in South Boston, an area I was born in.
A nice story ; Scruffy ! If I ever get to France I must see Notre Dame, and the Louvre, and the Eiffel ! And then I would look to see if I could find a French Girl like Alizee or perhaps I would have to go down to Corsica to find one ! Ha !