Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: AAm may award Alizée an Artistic Grant of €1000+. What is the MOST you pledge for it?
€ 0 = US$ 0.00 27 52.94%
€ 5 = US$ 6.70 2 3.92%
€ 10 = US$ 13.40 5 9.80%
€ 20 = US$ 26.81 8 15.69%
€ 50 = US$ 67.04 4 7.84%
€ 120+ = US$ 160.88+ 5 9.80%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2010, 02:40 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Don't be offended Docdtv, but my first reaction is still Deepwaters one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Docdtv:

No matter how much verbiage you present in its support, or how eloquent you become, it's still a dumb idea. Please let it be diverted into something that might not be such a dumb idea.

Thanks.

But anyway, to be clear, all I argue about is
1/ Alizée réaction
As I said ,especially if she don't get your "Artistic Grant concept", she could be surprised ...maybe more... But , to be less negative, she could also just laugh and say " Those crazy americans ! " . In any case, it will not help , i think.

2/ The media ( french one first)
I'm pretty sure they will not speak about it, and if they do, it will not be the way you want it.

So, the closest principle I found to your idea is http://www.mymajorcompany.com/
Here, you send money to participate to the music project of a new artist. Which means your becoming one of hundred of "little" producers of the album to come.
it will be the best thing to do, to help an artist to create his album. (here, you help a project , not a person, and you receive dividends if it sell well)

Unfortunatly, Institubes seems not working like this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
I said that if any enduring contact emerged between Alizee America and the Alizee entourage, we needed a FRENCH member of Alizee America to act as what in diplomatic circles is called the "Honorary Counsel" - a native national, whom the foreign entity trusts to intermediate. In fact, I nominated a certain Parisian you know very well.
Well, I am flattered ... But I'm not sure I want to have such "official" responsabilies... anyway, on limited actions, i can offer you some help.
The best I can do , I think its to give you some advices about some strange rituals and way of thinking of French Tribes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
With similar conditions in both France and the United States, since the latter has 5 times as many people, it will be 5 times as rich in total - but not per capita. I do not know for sure how knowledgeable either average French or American people are. But is it possible French think Americans are richer and Americans think French are richer?

I was not speaking about the real conditions of each countries... Only about the cliché we ( as French) or French media use to have...

(I don't say that's what Alizée think, just the way popular media will chose to present it.)

One again , my opinion is that our goddess need more buzz than money.
And she need it NOW. ( when the news about her return are still fresh.
I was at first intrigued by the idea but I have been convinced of Bigdan's arguments, as have other members that have reiterated good arguments; Lefty and Deep come to mind after skimming back through the tread.

Tags
art, grant, money, patronage, theft