Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2008, 04:11 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Well, not knowing a lick of Spanish, I can still make out a bit here and there. It's titled "Discrimination by Ticketmaster against the Disabled" and is, I believe, a complaint that Ticketmaster wouldn't sell tickets over the phone, saying tickets for those needing special seating to accomodate disabilities had to be bought at the actual location, on the day of the event. That, he says, isn't possible, because a person with a physical handicap has enough difficulty moving about, without having to fight the lines on the day of the concert.

Being as this is double posted, both here and in the thread about the concert tour (where I edited it with a link to here), has no introduction, and the poster is otherwise unknown, I'm inclined to think it is sorta spam. Perhaps a good cause if accurate, but not so much a discussion as a rant. Any of our Spanish-speaking members want to give me a heads up if this is a legit post that should be left here, or if it should be a non-topic? I'd appreciate it!