Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-14-2007, 12:31 PM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road
Default Tickets to Europe and Paris

If you plan on going to France or anywhere else in Europe pretty soon check the current price with the below links. You can look up your departure city from any of the links below. The reason that I'm posting these links is because the price is so great and you're probably not going to beat it if you plan on traveling soon. I thought that some of you might want to know about these great prices.

Seattle to Paris (Round Trip) Jan - Mar $417 (a steal!)

http://www.farecompare.com/search/ye...estination=PAR

LAX to Paris (Round Trip) Jan - Mar $402 (another steal!)

http://www.farecompare.com/search/ye...estination=PAR

The prices can be even cheaper leaving from alternate cities here in the US. When you click on one of the above links and get to the webpage be sure to click on the "Alternate Cities" button to see prices as low as $352 (Round Trip) from Boston and New York. Wow!!!! Now that's cheap!

GuldeBrett

* Edit:
The fares keep changing on the website. Now they say $487 but if you keep clicking further down into trip planning the price will drop to $467. When I booked the flight (Orbitz, the company the website uses) further changed my price back down to effectively be $417 before the taxes and fees. This is just an FYI for those who may be considering using the service or going to Paris sometime.

Last edited by guldebrett; 01-16-2007 at 11:00 AM..
Old 01-14-2007, 12:35 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

Ticket price from Jacksonville FL to Paris in January - 470$

from Jacksonville to Paris in July (the time i might be able to go) - 1149$

bummer!!

edit: i may have to arrange a little leave time in March, which is also 470, thats if Alizee has something going on then, which im sure she will

Last edited by nurvonic; 01-14-2007 at 12:39 PM..
Old 01-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Gone to Alaska

Hmmm... I'm seriously thinking about flying to Paris for a weekend or 3 or 4 days? Is anyone else interested in going? You'll need a current PassPort. At these prices it's very tempting.

Let me know.

Last edited by guldebrett; 01-14-2007 at 01:27 PM..
Old 01-14-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Buy me a ticket and ill pay u when we get back of the trip
Old 01-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by guldebrett View Post
Hmmm... I'm seriously thinking about flying to Paris for a weekend or 3 or 4 days?
Just a notice about trip of 4 days, 3 nights. Depending on your flights, you may notice that you don't have much time to do on the first and the last day. So, you basically would have only two full days to see Paris.

Just a warning.

(altho, no matter how long the trip is... you'll be very sad to leave the city...)
Old 01-14-2007, 10:30 PM
je te reverrai encore!

Canuck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
Just a notice about trip of 4 days, 3 nights. Depending on your flights, you may notice that you don't have much time to do on the first and the last day. So, you basically would have only two full days to see Paris.

Just a warning.

(altho, no matter how long the trip is... you'll be very sad to leave the city...)
hhah i totally agree specially watch out for that 9 hour time difference. that'll eat up your energy of wanting to things very far out of your way.
im going for SPRING BREAK haha im planning on pulling an all nighter to change my sleeping pattern b4 stepping on the plane
Old 01-14-2007, 11:52 PM
Gone to Alaska

I found a friend that wants to go with me but he also wants to go to London and Madrid. He'll probably go off on his merry way while I remain in Paris because I have no interest in leaving France. I want to catch some shows/concerts or something. Now I'll be able to see that Laurant movie.

The last time I was in Paris I was also there for only a week but since it was my first time there I didn't know anything about the place or anywhere to go but rather I was being dragged around the city like a dog on a leash. But this time will be different although I won't get a special experience like I had last time.

Yes, I'll probably end up staying for about a week or so; the friend that I'll probably be staying with is having his final exams in early February so Todd and will I probably go after the 8th of February. If anyone else wants to go let me know.

Note to: ZACK-ALIZEE-LOVER

Why would I loan you the money that I would probably never get back? I already got a couple of girls trying to talk me into taking them and they would be a much better investment, if you know what I mean. But.. I already know a couple of very friendly French girls over there so I don't need to BMOP (Bring My Own.....)

* EDIT
Whoops... just noticed... you're only 14 years old. Girls are bad for you. Stay away from them, ok. Now go to bed after having some cookies and nice warm milk and let your dreams fade you into Teletubby land.

Last edited by guldebrett; 01-15-2007 at 01:42 AM..
Old 01-15-2007, 10:22 AM
world traveler

kilroy is on a distinguished road

while the company I work for strives to save money, it bought last minute tickets to send me to the opposite side of the world (round trip) business elite class (ok, first class). $11k, US. Glad it was their money. I wound up with a 16 hour layover in Paris & spent 5 of that touring Paris - I was unable to find Alizée. I plan to take the family now - Paris an awesome city . A week to 10 days is needed to take all this in...

EDIT: pics taken 09jan07
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dscf0582r.jpg (52.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Dscf0602r.jpg (28.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Dscf0567r.jpg (64.5 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by kilroy; 01-15-2007 at 10:24 AM..
Old 01-15-2007, 10:24 AM
Gone to Alaska

Kilroy,

very nice pix... Good job. I like'em!
Old 01-15-2007, 10:30 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by guldebrett View Post
* EDIT
Whoops... just noticed... you're only 14 years old. Girls are bad for you. Stay away from them, ok. Now go to bed after having some cookies and nice warm milk and let your dreams fade you into Teletubby land.
What are you talking about ?

14 is the best age to start with them, when both are still fresh... Or have you forgotten those days already ? Getting old do damage brain cells little by little, it's known fact...