Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-09-2013, 05:30 PM

Melle Katherine is on a distinguished road

I know you're not the only one and many fans dislike him.
But can't know him... And Alizée loved him for something. She saw something important in him. Btw I would be curious what was that...

Old 02-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melle Katherine View Post
She saw something important in him. Btw I would be curious what was that...
Important I don't know... but the thing is that

-they both got their fame from popular Tv shows... well graines de star was at least a bit less idiotic than Star academy from which Jeremy came from.

- they both were the same age

- they both were away from they family and friends,

which meant that when they met at Eurobest 2003 , they were the only two french people of the same age and.. well they got to know each other. And alizée said that she was open to any kind of guy as long as he his gentle with her... so yeah , Jérémy is a kind guy... but that's all , i don't see many other qualities he might have except being "kind" ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Im sorry but maybe Jeremy isnt the sharpest knife in the draw but to make Alizee out to be some "intellectual" is just foolish. She is just a singer and that is it! Jeremy on the other hand writes, sings, and has his own business as well as various other things that we are just starting to learn about.

lol ... jérémy cannot write songs without the help of Jean Fauque , his voice is monotone and is now reduced to being an underpaid dj in cultural events , just check his tweets, he keeps going from club to club, where i remember he has never been known for soberness... (have a look at his post concert videos )

here's the latest video where he appears, if you still find enough charisma in that to fit alizée.. well then alizée must have sunk pretty deep then.

0:52

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 02-09-2013 at 05:49 PM..