Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2006, 04:48 AM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée Defined

Evidently I was bored so I visited my favourite dictionary website on the interweb- UrbanDictionary.com and searched for You Know Who.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Aliz%E9e

I found it to be unbelievably funny- one of the funniest things that I've ever read. For the sake of convenience, I copied my favourite parts here (more or less the entire thing but more condensed if you're not interested in reading the link).

-every woman is a percentage of Alizee, the higher the %, the closer she is to perfection, only Alizee has 100%
-Gods beauty poured into a woman and packaged by the French.
-Alizée would have stolen my heart, had I not given it willingly.
-What angels wish they were.
-Alizee's ass could motivate men to war, inevitably forcing yet another French surrender. (I'm most certainly not an anti-French person, but I'll readily admit that that's absolutely hilarious.)
-2. Personification of success.
--E.g. "Do you guys know the best singer in the world?" "Oh, you mean Alizée. Yeah, she is the BEST!!!!!"
--E.g. "You are so successful, just like Alizée."

And then the last entry says she has a terrible voice, a comment that earned a thumbs-down and a heart-felt "FU!" from me.

Edit: After reading that, I decided to create this:

I can't help but think there is something funnier that I could have put on the sign, but what exactly that is eludes me.

Last edited by RadioactiveMan; 07-05-2006 at 02:57 PM..