Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-25-2007, 07:56 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road
Default PaintBalling

Anybody here play paintball as a hobbie? I've been playing it for about 2-3 months now
Old 09-25-2007, 08:19 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

I played for years, and enjoy it very much. I haven't gone since January 14th 2006 though, as all my gear got stolen from my house the next day in a break-in, and I can't afford the $1200 to replace it. I had an Automag RT ULE custom, built just for me, and all the trimmings. /cry
Old 09-25-2007, 10:10 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

wow that sucks cooney, for now got a tippman 98 custom. but son turning it into a desert storm upgrade from tippman
Old 09-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

I used to play, but messed up my knee in a speedball tourny 3yrs ago. Never really played much since. I have 4 guns, 2 Bud Orr Autococker guns, an old Automag Mini, and a tippman98 custom......

If you've never tried Paintball, you pple should try it at least once!..you'll get Hooked! It can be an expensive sport, though
Old 09-25-2007, 11:10 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

The last time I played was at a D-day themed field at a local paintball place. The only thing that was connected to D-day was the "landing craft" that one team started in. The large door in the front drops at the start of the game and everyone gets rocked hard by the enemy team waiting and watching the door.
Old 09-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Alizée Fan For Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
The last time I played was at a D-day themed field at a local paintball place. The only thing that was connected to D-day was the "landing craft" that one team started in. The large door in the front drops at the start of the game and everyone gets rocked hard by the enemy team waiting and watching the door.
I wanted to do one of those games but i really thought about it and jus that all the preparing that you need to do plus all the paint but i am hoping to get into the one here this year could be fun unless you are where the doors drop and then you are in trouble..haha
Old 09-26-2007, 02:33 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentFox View Post
I wanted to do one of those games but i really thought about it and jus that all the preparing that you need to do plus all the paint but i am hoping to get into the one here this year could be fun unless you are where the doors drop and then you are in trouble..haha
There was no preparation. The field has the plywood "ship" there and you just play on it. It's not a real re-enactment or anything similar.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:51 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
I played for years, and enjoy it very much. I haven't gone since January 14th 2006 though, as all my gear got stolen from my house the next day in a break-in, and I can't afford the $1200 to replace it. I had an Automag RT ULE custom, built just for me, and all the trimmings. /cry
dont feel so bad. someone broke into my house and stole my xbox, tv, stereo, computer, printer, moniter, my back up cell phone, digital receiver, 4 speakers, dvd player, all my dvd's (about 200 of them), all my xbox games, and even my damn drinks from the fridge. you dont even want to know how much it all cost.

the guy was arrested a couple days later and i got about 60% of it back though. but that feeling was goddamn unbarable.

oh yeah, i've never been paint balling. looks like fun though.

Last edited by nurvonic; 09-26-2007 at 02:54 PM..
Old 09-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
dont feel so bad. someone broke into my house and stole my xbox, tv, stereo, computer, printer, moniter, my back up cell phone, digital receiver, 4 speakers, dvd player, all my dvd's (about 200 of them), all my xbox games, and even my damn drinks from the fridge. you dont even want to know how much it all cost.

the guy was arrested a couple days later and i got about 60% of it back though. but that feeling was goddamn unbarable.

WOW nurvonic that must sick there man!
Old 09-26-2007, 05:20 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post

That really sucks, but at least you got some of your stuff back.

I have never played paintball, but would really love to. The whole combat situation really interests me.