Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-04-2007, 11:20 PM
Alizée Lover!!!

Steven0022 is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Chatroom Guys!!!

I think it would be cool if we could get the site chatroom going. I think it would be a great way to communicate live to one another about Alizée and just anything you want to talk about. We have quite a few members that use that chat currently but I would love it if more members would hop into the site chatroom (the chat tab at the top of the site) and just say hello. Its just another cool feature that this site has and another great way for the community to communicate with eachother so lets have EVERYONE USE THE CHATROOM!!!
Old 08-04-2007, 11:22 PM

marik is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

hey you started another thread like this lol! and yeah guys come on! be active now! Alizée is returnig so be ready! and also for the guset reading this!
Old 08-04-2007, 11:26 PM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

My main problem with the chatroom is that whenever I switch to a different tab, the connection is lost. I guess we can blame Adobe's closed and proprietary standards for this, but it bothers me, because I have to open a second window for the chat.

What I prefer is to use Alizée-Forum's chat. Yes, traitor this and treason that, but AF implements IRC instead of a proprietary flash-based system. Brad has good reasons for using this system, but I use IRC anyway, so I can just tell my client the server for AF's chat, and connect up. I don't have to be on AF to use it; just irc.dal.net in #alizee-forum.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:49 PM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
My main problem with the chatroom is that whenever I switch to a different tab, the connection is lost. I guess we can blame Adobe's closed and proprietary standards for this, but it bothers me, because I have to open a second window for the chat.

What I prefer is to use Alizée-Forum's chat. Yes, traitor this and treason that, but AF implements IRC instead of a proprietary flash-based system. Brad has good reasons for using this system, but I use IRC anyway, so I can just tell my client the server for AF's chat, and connect up. I don't have to be on AF to use it; just irc.dal.net in #alizee-forum.
sorry for that espire,your prob didnt work to me so i dont have an idea what would we do! maybe it is in the server of your Internet
Old 08-05-2007, 12:42 AM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Espire, Brad prefers IRC as well but the idea isn't popular with people who aren't familiar with IRC.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:00 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
Espire, Brad prefers IRC as well but the idea isn't popular with people who aren't familiar with IRC.
yeah RAM im not much fammiliar with the IRC cause its old!

very difficult for me!
Old 08-05-2007, 09:54 AM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

IRC may be a little difficult to learn, but it's much better than any other chatting protocol used today. It's more efficient, more powerful, and more popular and diverse than any other protocol. It's a great idea for you to learn it, Marik. You won't regret it!
Old 08-06-2007, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
IRC may be a little difficult to learn, but it's much better than any other chatting protocol used today. It's more efficient, more powerful, and more popular and diverse than any other protocol. It's a great idea for you to learn it, Marik. You won't regret it!

yeah! but i must practice it after my exam! this week!
Old 08-05-2007, 09:56 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

I have never used IRC. I need to check it out.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:42 AM

Thumbs up

great is the bad guy was banned? "okay"? and i want some conversation about that little guy! he offend me to that pic! and he put Alizée's name on the title huhh! grrrrrrrrrhhhh......................

ill never forget this! Chat!