View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 05:10 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
...btw, i just got confirmation of my 3 alizee CDs shipping from tower records and i can't wait!
How exciting for you. I remember ordering my CDs & DVD like it was just a couple months ago. Oh yeah, it was! (and Hey Amigo is one of my many favorite songs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLeCkZ View Post
Hey whats goin on people, i just join the site a acouple of weeks ago and i´ve been wondering is there a way to download the videos from this site??
It was implied that you can and I know there is an FTP site where you can supposedly UPload. I actually downloaded part of the Stars à Domicile video from there 'cause someone posted it, but I don't see any other videos. I use Azureus bittorrent client and DC++ (which is cool 'cause the people there have tons of stuff) alizee.myftp.org.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
...I've even found myself proselytizing to my friends and, on occasion, random strangers (I'll have to share a funny story regarding this at some point.)...I ened up reading Nabokov's Lolita after reading some of the lyrics analysis
I'd like to hear that story. I'd also like to read that novel. Obviously, Moi...Lolita, but also Gourmandises seems to be directly related to the Lolita idea. She talks about and glorifies herself (in the song anyway). You get the same sort of feel from it. I'd like to have a better appreciation of what Mylène and Laurent were thinking, though it's kinda late now for that.

As for buying the CD, we have a thread: http://moi-alizee.us/forums/showthread.php?t=717

Merci Fanny