View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 01:39 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

I am married to a truly beautiful woman, both inside and out..probably very similar in most ways to Alizée in fact.
I get really excited to listen to Alizée every day and I get similar reactions when she enters the door singing to Jessica as well.

Many of us here are like that. I used to love other rock groups but my reaction to their music was similar to yours.

However, I have never been struck with such FAN mania as I am with Alizée. She lives a truly conservative life in a good way and is an ideal role model for us all to follow.

Her voice, her smile, all of her physical attributes, plus her way of acting and thinking make her just perfect as a person. I truly feel that she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen anywhere on this earth, but she also has the talent, brains, and attitude to go with that! What else could anyone ask for?!

You fall right in with the rest of us here. Welcome, and be proud to be part of the group. Believe me when I tell you that you are not nearly alone here.

Last edited by C-4; 02-28-2007 at 01:42 PM..