Thread: Alizée Links
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 02:06 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Brad,
is there any chance that I could get a copy of that video from you in the .mpg or .avi format by using the above method, or any other method? I would like to show it at the concert. The flash videos are real nice but I couldn't use WinDVD to show it to the audience in full screen. I use WinDVD to put all the videos in a list, that way they will play one after another, automatically, in the order I choose.

I do have a copy of the video but it's not as sharp as most of the other Alizee videos I have. I'm also looking for a sharp version of Moi...Lolita, where Alizee sings it with Julio Iglesies present. If you do have sharp videos (.mpg or .avi) of these two particular performances I can trade with you if I have something you're looking for, Alizee or non Alizee.

I do have about 2 thousand various videos that I've been downloading over the last year. I really like videos from the "Festival of Music" which happens every year, the first day of summer, in France. I collect as many of them as I can find. You probably aleady have Alizee's "J'ai Pas Vingt Ans" from the Festival of Music 2003, but Natasha and Lorie also have great performances from that same year, 2003. Natasha St. Pier & Pascal Obispo's live performance of "Tu Trouveras" (2003) is one of the most beautiful videos you'll ever see from the Festival of Music, in any year. It's always a crowd pleaser; I've noticed that everyone's eyes are always transfixed to the screen when I play it. The sight, the sound, the vivid colors, the fountains shooting up behind them, in front of the Eiffel Tower is extremely beautiful. It was recorded at the same music festival, at the same date that Alizee performed. And then there is Lorie's "Sur Un Air Latino" from the same festival (not as sharp as the others) but it's great too!

Recently, I've been downloading entire concerts from europe; most of them are real nice (Live) music festivals from Britain, like Wireless Festival 2006, Download Festival 2006, UK Festivals 2005 (10 DVDs) and some individual BBC Documentarys like "Kings of Glam","British Pop and Sex" (4 DVDs). Because of Alizee (ultimately) I've also purchased from Amazon.fr "Les Enfoires 2001 - 2006" and her friend Jenifer Bartloli's "Fait Son Live" concert that took place in the Zenith theater in Paris last year. I don't know if you like Jenifer's music but it I've found it to be very, very good also. I think you already know that Jenfier and Alizee are very good friends and hang out together quite a bit.

Let me know... Thanks in advance for your response.

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-07-2006 at 02:47 PM..