View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 07:46 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstract Being View Post
Hi, I voted in all those radios but I don't understand the point. Sure being in the top10 is a good thing. How can those votes help Alizee? Are those important radios?
Well, I'm not sure about all of them or how important they are. The ones with very high numbers indicate that a lot of people are spending a lot of time there; so, you can guess how important that is. I will say that having a song played on the radio more has certainly influenced me in the past. As far as I know, only RadioAtlantis has that direct vote to radio connection. I myself discovered that I like Christophe Willem's song while voting for Alizee. I might buy his song (but only ever vote for Alizee).
Someone thinks that their voting site is important enough to create it. They are trying to make some money by putting up things of interest, but if it is of interest, then it has some influence. I just know that I liked the idea of supporting Alizee and it seemed that I found a few ways.

Edit: looks like I can't vote with multiple browsers at RA anymore either. Though, for those of you will plenty of time, you can also vote for the video: http://www.radioatlantis.fr/classeme...er.php?id=1925

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 11-23-2007 at 08:49 PM..