View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 02:49 AM

patyl is on a distinguished road

Okay one more time...

Hi everybody,

Tomorrow I'm going to the concert but my brother went today (and going tomorrow ) , My brother is so greedy because he first prefered to go for some "tacos" for dinner instead of coming home after concert

He was close to the console so he saw Jeremy Chatelein there

Jeremy was taking some video of the opening and some shots when Alizée started the concert. Jeremy spent the complete concert there and he saw Jeremy dancing a little bit and talking with a guy that he assumes is Alizée's manager

He said the people went crazy when the lights went off and the concert started, the Auditorio Nacional was crowded few seats empty, and he has been to a lot of good concerts there (Elton John, Coldplay, Eagles, Killers, etc) so good attendance.

He has a crush for Alizée he says she's very very pretty and lovely.

Didn't remember all the songs (wonder why ) probably he was hynoptized but I'm sure in other forums they will give us a better information

Songs:
Lily Town
Mademoiselle Juliette
Mon taxi driver
Fifty Sixty
Jamais Plus
J'En Ai Marre (the new version)
The sound of Silence
La isla bonita
Par le paupiers
Idealiser
L'effet
A contre courant
Hey Amigo
Decollage (my favorite)
Psychedelices (the last song)

People started to request her again cheering "Ali-zée" (clapping) "Ali-zée" (clapping) something similar to what we do here in Mexico when we go to soccer games or concerts but we say Me-xi-co! (clapping) Me-xi-co! (clapping) and she came back and sang J'en ai Marre again (new version)

The outstanding things:
  • She spoke in Spanish (vey cute with some Mexican slangs LOL )
  • The sound was very loud but you could here some fans singing in French
  • She invite a guy to sit down with her while she was singing L'effet (lucky guy) the guy was fascinated and he got a kiss from Alizée at the end of the song and ALL THE CROWD WAS VERY JEALOUS !
  • Before start of the Sound of Silence she request the audience to turn on the mobiles and he said it looked magical
  • No dancers, was only Alizée on stage very professional he says (not everybody do this by themselves in these days) and he said she sang all the way long and she just take some short breaks for two changes of clothes (well dresses)
  • Same scenario than Moscow but looked much better he said.

Sorry I have no more information ... his talking with his girlfriend now

Pics quality are not very good in his mobile so I think later other fans will download them here or in other forums.

Good night all... and Bon Jour