View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 04:04 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I was just looking over a forum thread they have at chartsinfrance.

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/commun...e-de-lautomne/

I'm more and more optimistic about the French take on the single, if the posters were French of course. Many posters there seemed to like it.
I wouldn't put too much faith in this... sure these people talk like grown ups about the new singles and a lot of them seem to like it... but have you read all the others comments under the Charts in France article? Most of them are just extremely nasty...

I guess Alizée will never manage to make the French happy... see, when she comes about with a new single or a new album most comments are like "horrible", "shit", "she should go back to Mylene", "she has no talent", "she can't sing" bla bla bla...

But I'm sure even if she would go back to Mylene - what will never happen - the comments would be like "Oooooh she has no success and now she goes back to Mummy", "what a failure"...

they will always find a reason to bash her...

by the way I don't think the single will be a big "hit"... it's a beautiful song but it's a bit too less "Pop" if you know what I mean... I don't know it's not really a tune that would make you dance, a first single should be something a bit more powerful...

Well we will see...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."