Thread: Hi!
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2006, 04:00 PM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad
I am also curious about some of the French feelings toward Alizee,
I'm afraid I won't talk about her as a "true" fan since, like I said above, I'm not fond of her music. Anyway, I'm not here by accident you may imagine! I've seen her on TV many times and like any normal male, my eyes popped up every single time. Not only for her sexiness of course but also for the very cute et charming person she is as a whole.

Quote:
how well she will be received and that kind of thing...
In your opinion? When guys like me (ie. who don't like her music much) are hanging out in your forum and even trying to help?

Quote:
Is it true that only young girls like her music?
I would tend to think so. But probably girls are her most "visible" fans and guys secretely love her "sous la couette" (J'en Ai Marre anyone?).

Quote:
I think her songs are great, but people always tell me it is because I don't understand the words .. lol
Sure, I wouldn't compare her lyrics with Jacques Brel's for example (or Bob Dylan's stateside). But I'd say that they're not the worse that I've heard in the pop industry! Anyway, if her two first albums were clearly made for quite a young audience, I'm sure that she'll try to change her direction to more mature things in her 3rd one.

Quote:
And I think your english is perfect .. (from what I have seen you write so far)
Perfect? Wow thank you! I hope you won't change your mind later on

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617
Welcome to website. Good to have u here, and u do speak good english.
Thanks.