View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 10:00 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

i agree with you shintsu. i liked her better during her first two albums. i was introduced to her music by a female student while i was attending college near st. louis a year ago. i loved the first two albums and three of the songs on the third album. i am not convienced yet if i want to buy the newest one.

i do not care for her new look either. the hair, too much make up and those tattoos (barf), but it is none of my business. she is going on her own and i say good luck to her. i think you are disappointed because she is getting older. i saw her pictures at the signing session and thought to myself how much she has changed since moi...lolita. ten years do take thier toll. lol

everyone changes shintsu. tastes in food, art, music, movies changes throughout your years. you said you were creeped out that older men in this forum love her. could it be that they enjoy her music without sexual undertones? just because you wanted to jump her bones when she was 16 does not mean everyone in here feels the same.

i can understand your feelings. i feel less and less of an alizee fan and more and more of a fan of the people on this website. sometimes it creeps me out a little that i am one of the few girls in this site while the majority of her fans in europe are girls. i am not sure how long i will last on here. the girl who introduced me to this site has long gone, and i have thought many times of leaving myself. guess we will just have to wait and see.

much love and good luck shintsu,

karla