View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 03:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

I made this video just to bring a little humor to this forum at what I would call a depressing time for her fans. I chose my words and the segments of video very carefully.

I would say that if I made 1 mistake, it was to say that a "lot" of her fans think she may never perform a concert again. I know several of her fans are worried that might happen, because without some new and very good material, she's not going to be able to fill up a theater in Paris in March, but to say a lot might be inaccurate. It could be a lot or it could be just a few. I should have said "some fans".

If anyone was disrespected in this video it was me. I made the most fun of myself. I am a big fan of hers and to post that segment of the video where the interviewer asks if she knew that I was one of her biggest fans and then to have her laugh at the idea was difficult to do.

The only people that might have been offended were Miriam, Alexander and Jessica. But to suggest that they had anything at all to do with the cancellation is totally absurd.

It's just a little bit of humor where I tried very hard not to be disrespectful.
Do you really think Alizée would be offended by this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clique View Post
I honestly can't believe you're 55 years old.
I'm 55 and a half

Last edited by Ben; 11-12-2008 at 10:15 PM.. Reason: Merged