View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Jesus, buildings are toppling one by one in Lillytown, there's smoke everywhere: how much more of this can we fans take? I can't wait for 2008 to be over, with all the sh*t that has been going on lately in the realm of Alizée as well as out in the real world. The world needs a fresh start, a tabula rasa - I'm sick of the apocalyptic, doom-and-gloom funk the world seems to be stuck in.
I couldn’t agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Alizee Alliance closing is one thing, but if Nidalizee closes....it certainly is "last call for alcohol" time, cos the parties over & its time to move on. Nid has provided some much anticipated AND accurate info in the past....closing will certainly put us in the dark....though the Alizee Fanpage/Forum site is a knowledge box, too. Us here we just chill, hang out, talk about guns...cars....what if LilLy did drugs...stuff like that. We just seem wait for info to trickle in, but what we have going is the One-Stop-Shop Video collection that is Second to None when compared to other LiLy fansites. That's one thing to be proud of, no?

That said, AAm (Alizee America) isn't closing anytime soon....is it?
When thinking about everything that’s going on, it’s important to separate Alizée from the people in the music industry that she has to work with. Until we know any different, I think we should continue our support of Alizée, if it’s still in our hearts to do so, and not allow the industry’s mistakes to taint our view of her.

I wouldn’t mind if this site was seen as playing a more important role in the world of Alizée. In many ways I think it is a strong site on a very firm footing. It would be great if we had more French members or sources to tap us into the latest info. It would be nice to be one of those “knowledge boxes”, especially if there is a chance of losing other sites. If anything, I'd like us to grow stronger. I'd hate to see one bad incident cause everything to unravel.