View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:29 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolaus_uk View Post
i dont believe this has happened .
But it has!!!!
Well travels booked ,hotels booked so looks like i'm still going.
Hope to see alot of you out there still .
Maybe someone could bring her albums out and we could find a bar and ask nicely if we could have an alizee night with her music on and have our own concert in paris. maybe she may hear about it and see how loyal her american/ european fans really are!!!
See ya soon in paris
This sounds like a GREAT idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
But Scruffy, that is what hurts me so much is that I will not even hear it from her directly. She has not issued a statement like it's not even important. In March she issued a statement on tv and was almost crying. I must think that she feels bad about this, but it seems like times have changed and if she does nothing, what can I think?
You know what she is like. In your heart, where do you think she is with this? If having to apologise for the actions of fans and poor crowd control brought her to tears (and none of that was her fault), imagine what turmoil she is in now - knowing that she does have a hand in this choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Well Deepwaters, I’m not going to disagree with you because I’ve had a vague uneasiness myself that all has not been well. But I have no inkling of what that might be and I had chalked it up to my imagination.
And I agree patience is in order. As I said before, we should give her the benefit of the doubt for now. She has the power to remove that doubt if she can bring herself to do it. I also said there are many legitimate reasons to cancel the concert where she would be totally blameless. We need to keep that in mind. It’s just too bad her people offered one of the poorest reasons to the public. I think that’s caused more harm in some ways than the cancellation itself did.
Personally, I don’t know what else to say about it and I feel a need to take a step back from it all. At least until we hear from Alizée herself...
Sounds like good advice.

Look, we don't know what is going on yet. However, she is still the same person you all grew to love. She can't have changed that much this quickly. So let me suggest that everyone take a breath and let the anger dissipate.
We simply don't have the entire story yet.

Last edited by Rev; 10-09-2008 at 10:10 PM.. Reason: section removed