View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 09:11 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
...I think that’s caused more harm in some ways than the cancellation itself did....
Well, I guess you know what I think, but I'll say it again, this is definitely the case with me. If there were really bad ticket sales, of course she can't hold the concert. I can blame the crappy non-promotion for that. Although as RMJ said, she could change the venue and try to do something for the people coming all of which would be big fans if sales were so low. But if they didn't think of that, fine. But to say they are ditching us for something better. That's the only thing that is breaking my heart and then Alizée hasn't even tried to explain it herself. It's indecent human behavior. Maybe maybe if Alizée explained well enough herself I could even buy that because I apparently care so much about her. And maybe she will and I'll forgive all as worn out as I am anyway. I have spent so much of my soul loving Alizée, I want to believe that she can explain this.

I think back to so much we have seen of Alizée and no, this really isn't like her. Why is she doing it? Or letting it happen?

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 10-09-2008 at 09:13 PM..