Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Missing In Action (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2164)

Jess 07-30-2007 07:54 PM

Missing In Action

This will probably be a short thread, I just noticed that RMJ hasn't posted since the 17, exactly one year after he became a member here, is this a coincidence? Also his last sig, ava, and wp have Alizée crying, plus inside his sig there is a message that reads 'no future'. (?) :blink: Does anyone know what's up with RMJ? :blink:

Edcognito 07-30-2007 08:02 PM

I don't know -

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jess (Post 53565)
This will probably be a short thread, I just noticed that RMJ hasn't posted since the 17, exactly one year after he became a member here, is this a coincidence? Also his last sig, ava, and wp have Alizée crying, plus inside his sig there is a message that reads 'no future'. (?) :blink: Does anyone know what's up with RMJ? :blink:

No idea - i can't even read French - so i had no idea what was in his sig . . . Jezuz - I hope he's ok!

Haven't heard/seen him in a bit myself.....

Ed:confused:

Deepwaters 07-30-2007 08:02 PM

I don't know what's wrong in detail, but he's not doing well. If you go over to AF, you can find a thread he started titled "Apology" that describes some of the crap he's going through. He seems to be quite depressed.

I've been worried about him, actually. I hope he comes through OK. :(

Jess 07-30-2007 08:18 PM

I suggest that we bombard him with uplifting personal messages..... or maybe visit his site and leave a message there. Anyone with me??? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Joey_adore_Jung 07-30-2007 08:21 PM

so i'm not the only who noticed that RMJ is missing, i was going to bring it up but you did it for me, it's odd he is dearly missed.

Killian 07-30-2007 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jess (Post 53568)
I suggest that we bombard him with uplifting personal messages..... or maybe visit his site and leave a message there. Anyone with me??? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I wouldn't... He seemed fairly upset and wanted to be left alone. He said he feared he might have an outburst at people he cares about, so I think maybe we should allow him to recover in his own time, and respect his personal space. As we do not personally know him, merely a persona presented on a forum, I feel maybe we should allow his close family and friends to help him in his time of need. We can always hold him in our thoughts and prayers though...

Zack -Alizee Lover- 07-30-2007 08:24 PM

RMJ wants to be alone for the moment.

lefty12357 07-30-2007 08:25 PM

I have also been concerned about RMJ. I miss his knowledge, honesty and integrity. I hope whatever is bothering him will get resolved as soon as possible.

Hang in there, RMJ. We miss you and our good will goes out to you.

Moe 07-30-2007 08:25 PM

i think its a personal thing...so lets hope he comes back soon better than he left us.

Jess 07-30-2007 08:33 PM

So sorry to hear this.... "my most sincere best wishes RMJ"