Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What songs should've been singles? (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2693)

heyamigo 11-01-2007 04:03 AM

What songs should've been singles?

i was watching my alizee video collection the other night and i couldn't help thinking about how there were songs of hers that i wished she released as singles and performed to. i guess i was gettin sick of watching her perform the same songs over and over again. :)

if you had to choose 1 song from each of her first 2 albums what would they be?

for me it would be:

from gourmandises: veni, vedi, vici

from MCE: hey amigo

at least hey amigo was sung during the concert, but when it comes to veni, vedi, vici, i am really confued to why it wasn't even sung in concert. V,V,V is one of my favorite songs of hers, and it's a shame it was never sung outside of the album. i guess i might be in a minority when it comes for my love of V,V,V but man that is one awesome song.

and when it comes to hey amigo, well it's obvious that i'm a huge fan of that song as it was "the song" that cemented my love for alizee. imo, it should've been the parle tout bas of MCE, but it never got the attention it should have,

Bud10 11-01-2007 04:21 AM

I choose Veni, Vedi, Vici as well, I really like that song.

Killian 11-01-2007 06:50 AM

I also love Veni Vidi Vici. It has everything a gret beat, a brilliant tune, and an excellant singer. It was the in the top three songs of Gourmandises, and if I had been around for that era, I would have been shocked it hadn't made it.... I thi
nk it would have been perfect for En Concert as well...

As for MCE, I think Toc de Mac. As you said about Hey Amigo!, at least it had an En Concert version, but still I would have l;oved to see a video about it...

Perhaps that's what held them back. They didn't suit themselves to videos, so were avoided when it came to singles.

marik 11-01-2007 08:44 AM

well Veni,Vidi,Vici is good,but ACC is more good assual :D

RMJ 11-01-2007 09:50 AM

ACC ! :wub: :wub:

SilentFox 11-01-2007 01:44 PM

lol Marik, you got RMJ going again about ACC! :) haha

but Veni,Vidi,Vici would of been a good single!

RMJ 11-01-2007 02:04 PM

I didn't read his post... Just the topic of the thread...

SilentFox 11-01-2007 02:16 PM

ow haha!!!

daniel1985 11-01-2007 05:29 PM

For me L'Email a des ailes is the best.

I don't know how it would be put in to a video though.

Maybe just Alizee standing there for 3-4 minutes, in her La Isla Bonita look, smiling every now and then, for us all to enjoy.

heyamigo 11-01-2007 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMJ (Post 73321)
I didn't read his post... Just the topic of the thread...

acc was a single, we're talking about songs that weren't singles that should've been.