Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Jeremy better start worrying (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4490)

ALS 01-13-2009 10:18 PM

Jeremy better start worrying

Quote:

Beautiful women may be more likely to have affairs because of a sex hormone linked to attractiveness and flirtatiousness, new research has found.
When I saw the word flirtatious I instantly thought of Alizée. :D

And we all have seen Alizée go out of her way to flirt with band members and other male singers on stage. :p

Story in the telegraph.co.uk

Paenguin 01-13-2009 10:59 PM

Well, i'm hideously average.
So, no worries for my conjugal partner(s) :p

TheBarrett 01-13-2009 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paenguin (Post 124076)
Well, i'm hideously average.
So, no worries for my conjugal partner(s) :p

Average? I beg to differ, but personal taste is just as well, personal. ;)
The guys should write another article:

"How Metal Girls are the Greatest Type of Female Companions" :D:cool:

Roman 01-14-2009 12:35 AM

Well, we like to see Alizée flirt a bit, but she doesn't seem like the type. We'll see what we shall see (probably nothing if it ever did happen). She definitely has that attractiveness thing going on. Watch Les Enfoirés 2008. She's cute as a button and oh so attractive, and a little flirtatious sometimes. Oh those smiles that they really could have captured better during l'amour volcan (?) the dance with the red dress.

Ali 01-14-2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALS (Post 124075)
When I saw the word flirtatious I instantly thought of Alizée. :D

And we all have seen Alizée go out of her way to flirt with band members and other male singers on stage. :p

Story in the telegraph.co.uk

Ha ha very amusing. Thanks for posting. I doubt though Alizee is the kind that will cheat.

outlaw 01-14-2009 02:35 PM

ah dunno.

as attractive as she be i really really doubt she'd cheat on him. if ur jus flirtatious it really dnt mean nothing other than ur jus being nice and friendly.

also if she did flirt round wit her band that had 2 be bak when she was single right? plus didnt she say she really enjoys being wit her guy? dont wanna pop any bubbles but jus point out dat she wnt do any o'dat.

ALS 01-14-2009 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ali (Post 124088)
Ha ha very amusing. Thanks for posting. I doubt though Alizee is the kind that will cheat.

Just something I saw that was funny when applied to Alizée. She doesn't come across as one of THOSE type of women. :p

That is why I worded it the way I did. :D

Rev 01-15-2009 12:02 AM

She wouldn't cheat. At least not as long as her current relationship is solid. She values loyalty too much, and would thus measure herself by the same or similar standard.

On the other hand, I hope she continues to flirt while on stage. The more the better. For her, it would all be in good fun, and would show a playful side of her personality. :)

Roman 01-15-2009 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev (Post 124119)

On the other hand, I hope she continues to flirt while on stage. The more the better. For her, it would all be in good fun, and would show a playful side of her personality. :)

Exactly! No one ever thought that she'd actually cheat on her man or anything. And as for me, it's not like I ever had any kind of illusion about the possibility of getting with her, not in my wildest dreams. But a smile and a little flirtation, particularly on stage and stuff where you know it's just for fun, well she always does, just having a good time and that's what we like.
Yeah, so we know we aren't getting with Alizée, but just seeing her "turn it on" a little bit is gratifying enough (though some of us may have to be careful not to get too carried away, oops, too late).

Edcognito 01-15-2009 06:33 AM

All I can say is:

"Her eyes man, her eyes!" If "the eyes are the windows on the soul", then there is one sparkling little angel here on earth...

Ed:cool: