Alizée America Forum

Alizée America Forum (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alizée Discussion (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Newest Alizée Pictures: 2007 (http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2338)

SilentFox 09-04-2007 02:28 PM

well to me nothing has changed with her just that she now has long hair thats it

Edcognito 09-04-2007 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drake498 (Post 61260)
but you dont age like shit in barely 4 years... she's still young, very young, though, for now at least, i think the glasses is whats making her look so bad...

I'm totally missing this? How does she look "like shit"? Don't see it. Can't wait for Drake to take pictures of himself in 4 years!

I think you should take a picture of yourself today - and another one in the same pose, on September 4th, 2011. You will not believe the change. I can look at my pictures when i was 18, and i still see me in the mirror - but very few people who knew me then have said "you havn't changed at all"..... ;)

I think she looks great, still very feminine, still looks like a nice person i'de like to get to know.

Sorry if i'm not understanding your point man, but really, I honestly dont' think she's changed THAT much.....

Ed:cool:

lowbeam 09-04-2007 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OGRE (Post 61273)
Being twenty years her senior, I have a great advantage over all you young guys. Not only will Alizée always be beautiful, but (with respect to me) she will ALWAYS be young.

I agree OGRE. I am older than dirt (at least compared to most forum members) and it gives a different perspective.

On a different subject - did Matrix really leave over a few pictures? I assumed it was sarcasm but I haven't seen any new posts.

zpa 09-04-2007 03:06 PM

Of course a lot of things have changed over the years, but let's not whine about hair mmkay? It'll change for sure at some point. But the glasses then..well..umm, bit on the larger side eh? I don't mind tho, we all know what's behind them :)

Tye 09-04-2007 04:00 PM

Everone, please everyone don't mis-interprate me.
I am notsaying or in any way indorsing any oppinions that say Lili looks like sh*t or is in any way lacking in beauty. I am not saying she looks bad.
Her hair is just dry, and appears to have been dyed to a darker color. The dying would explain the dryness. This is not a criticism this is just being observant. I am not detracting points from her beauty or anything I am just pointing things out that I noticed. Nothing has changed in regards of how wonderful I think she is. I am as big a fan of everything about her as I was before these two pictures were released. I am just pointing somethings out I noticed in the pictures.

Once again, please don't mistake my observations as criticism, because they are in no way meant to criticize Lili.

Zack -Alizee Lover- 09-04-2007 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aditya8617 (Post 61279)
What kind of stupid analysis are you guys doing, malnourished, weak hair, unhealthy. Is that even necessary. Also if she is releasing the album she obviously is in good health and she is happy.

Finally....

lefty12357 09-04-2007 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aditya8617 (Post 61194)
Which video are you referring to. Was it posted in this thread?:confused:

I honestly don't remember where it was posted. It may have been quickly deleted. If I remember right it was lifted from a photobucket site that was not private, but probably was never intended to be released publicly. I believe the concensus was that it was probably Alizée who was running the camera, and Jeremy could be seen at one point. I am guessing that these photos where lifted from the same place and may have been taken at the same event, possibly a wedding reception.

I think Killian was thinking the same thing. Anybody who remembers all this, please speak up, or correct me, or tell me I am imagining things.

ALS 09-04-2007 05:57 PM

As far as Alizee's hair goes HAVE you guys ever heard of a straightening iron? This may be her real hair, curls and all. Remember these pics were on the street photos.
Personally I think her hair looks good. It's different but it is still looks cute on her. It's her being her not some plastic version you remember that was created by Mylene four years ago. Gee whiz guys give the woman a break.

Capn 09-04-2007 06:12 PM

I like it so i could care less what any of you think about it because well it looks great to me and thats all that matters I don't care much about the public opinion of her or majority opinion shes being her and doing what she wants and if it makes her happy it makes me happy because her happiness will reflect in her work

aditya8617 09-04-2007 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- (Post 61329)
Finally....

Finally what?:confused: